𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-32

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

More like on my lap "what the-" I was about to push her but the door of my office again opened revealing him "𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 " i hurriedly pushed her out from my lap and she fell on the floor.

"Oouuuu what the fuck yoon" sia groaned "jimin...i-its not l-like t-that" i tried coming closer to him but he was not moving nor saying anything

"Jimin?" i again called out his  name "huh? Oh i-i'm sorry sir i should have knocked" he bowed and was about to turn back to the door.

"Exactly this is your boss's office, don't you know how to behave like an employee here?" Sia taunts him

"LEAVE" i shout and for the very i saw him flinching "am s-sorry sir" he looked down and started to walk away.

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

My world just stopped because i was trying to love a person who is not mine. He was never mine and now after all these years he can't be......

He suffered alot just because of me i should not hurt him more now..no never... "Jimin" his voice bring me back to reality from my thinking.

"Huh? Sorry sir "I apologise and was about to leave but that girl taunts me "LEAVE" he shouts at me and my broken heart breaks into small pieces now. I was about to run away from there but he held my wrist softly. I looked at my hand then to him.

"I said leave Sia " he narrowed his face a little towards that girl named sia. "Seriously yoon? Me?" she points towards herself

"am sure you heard me clearly now leave and make sure to knock before coming into my office" he replied to her.

"Huh! Just for a mere employee" she whispered while leaving the room. Now it's me and him only. I slowly looked at our hands then to him and surprisingly he was already looking at me "s-sir.... My wrist " I mumbled while looking at him.

"Come with me" he walked towards the couch near his table with me "sit here" he ordered while removing his hands from my wrist and then

i saw the print of his fingers on my wrist but it didn't hurt i thought he was holding me very softly but....

"Now listen to me Jimin " he said while sitting on the floor beside me and he again held my hands but this time he was making small circles in my hands "s-sir why are you sitting there" i tried getting up from the couch but he pushed me back on my seat.

"Sit jimin it's my order" he said smiling a little to me and without wasting any time i also sat at the floor beside him

"now we are even" i mumble not daring to look at him but i just heard a small giggle from his side.

"So what you saw 10 minutes ago was not what you're thinking. She is my business partner's daughter. She was here to give me some files and I guess she purposely or mistakenly twisted her ankle and fell on me, that's it" he softly explained.

I don't have any reason to doubt his explanation so i just nodded "i hope you didn't misunderstand anything right?" he

asked and finally i looked at him and his eyes were filled with weariness "Yes sir and you don't need to explain anything sir i am no one to judge you and your relationships"

i replied and he was about to say anything but i stopped him by getting up from the floor.

"Sir you need rest you are looking extremely tired" i helped him to get up "and i was here just to check on you because i get to know from hoseok and jungkook about taemin so i just want to say thanks to you"

His eyes widened when i mentioned taemin's name but instead of saying anything he just nodded

"You can call me yoongi when no one is around no need to address me as sir always ok" he ignored my whole damn statement.

But i didn't say anything "You should rest i will manage the meetings and according to your schedule you don't have any important call today"

he nodded and one more thing...thank you for the house cleaning it means a lot" he frowned.

"What do you mean by house cleaning?" he asked "you ordered people to clean my house right?" his confused face changed into a serious one "i didn't.... Did someone tell you it was me?" he asked again.

"No but I saw that note on my fridge that says "Welcome Back JIMIN "I replied "it was....him it was Taemin " just by hearing his name and imagining him coming to my house creeps the hell out of me.

"Oh" that's all I can say because I don't want him to face more challenges for me. It's better if he lives his own life.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.****to be continue***

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜