𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-11

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩 *𝗹𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲*

I was done with my files and calls and now am waiting for 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 to come into my office

"lunch time is almost about to end where the fuck he is second by second i am being impatient but something clicked on my mind "wait why i want her in my office there is nothing to do".

Just to divert my mind i called hope  "yes boss what you want now?" He picked the call

"aay hoba can't i call you without any reason" i replied and he started laughing "what's funny?" I asked

"you never calls me without any reason tell me whats bothering our kitty cat" ughh i hate this name

"Now i realise why i don't call you fir a normal talk anyways where are you?" He sighs" at your office".

"Which one?" I asked because am not sure in which office he is right now" am at your office 𝗖𝗘𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 " he huffed "oo okay okay."

"hey hey hey you ok? Here here" he started saying nonsense "what?" He didn't replied and then i heard a familiar voice"

t-thanks" he said and i realise who he is "hoba you are at canteen?" I asked while tapping my pen continuously on the table

"bro he is so gorgeous I'll call you back" and he cut the call without waiting for my reply.

I hurriedly left my office and straightly walked towards my private elevator but my actions again halted "he said he is gorgeous huh from which angle ?

" I don't want to imagine jimin talking with j-hope and laughing giggling with him but still an image of him and hope laughing together came infront of me.

"Yeppo" i didn't realise when that word slipped from my mouth "woah no no he is not even pretty" i lightly slapped my cheeks.

Just right after entering the cafe i saw jimin  and hobi talking with each other and suddenly i felt something in my chest I don't know what it is but i don't like the scene infront of me.

"Park jimin you are here for work" i yelled and he turns back to look at me " hope , am sure you have a lot of work to do" i said looking at hobi 

"Nice meeting you jimin,hope to see you around and yes yes am going rudeass" he winked at him  and he responded by getting shy?? he blushed??.

"If you are done then get in my fucking office right now" he was looking pretty annoyed. Do I look like I give a damn? NO

He was following me i can hear the sound of his shoes  heels tapping on the floor

"This boy  is dangerous for me. I have to focus on my work damn yoongi what's wrong with you?" i mentally cursed at myself.

Hobi  told me to directly meet him at the mansion and we gonna have a little introduction for jimin to understand his job in detail.

But i don't really want him to be around hope because I don't know whenever i imagine him and hope together that stupid feeling in my chest starts running but still i have to do that anyway.

He asked me several times about the "private meeting"

1 just simply ignored his  curiosity. "But sir what's the   agenda because that's totally out of context meeting"

his  curious doe eyes are making me weak damn only I  have the rights to make other people weak.

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣 *𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿*

We were quietly sitting on our respective seats like I was 1 in the driving seat and jimin  was sitting in the back seat

"Sir can we stop at some drive through because I am feeling extremely hungry" he nervously said while scratching the back of his  neck.

"Hmm, I already knew that here have it and keep quiet now" I was prepared for that. I tried taking a sneak peek of his  face from the small mirror in front of me.

He looked pretty shocked and happy too and unknowingly a small smile spread on my lips.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗢𝗩...

After a lot of bickering and arguments they finally reached the mansion. "Woah is this a movie set or something?" Jinin said while gawking at the beautiful off white big as hell mansion

"No its my home" yoongi simply shrugs which made jimin choked on air.

"Your what??" he shockingly asked "HOME home" he sarcastically rolled his eyes

"i know that but this really yours damn this is so freaking big" he gasped
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To BE CONTINUE

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜