𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-9

𝗔/𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩.....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 was quietly sitting on 𝗵𝗶𝘀 chair while yoongi was

doing something on his laptop till then he got a call from someone"

yes...okay tell them to meet me around 10..

same place...hmm bye" he cutted the call and again got

back to what he was doing before.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 was confusingly looking at him while thinking he doesn't add any meeting at 10PM tonight"

I have a question" he finally said gaining his attention 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶  just raised his eyebrows at 𝗵𝗶𝗺  "

according to my list there is no meeting after 8PM sir" he said while scrolling through 𝗵𝗶𝘀 tablet.

He smirked at 𝗵𝗶𝗺 and looked like he was so busy on 𝗵𝗶𝘀 tablet " it's a private meeting and you're coming with me" he replied

" but my shift ends around 7 am already working overtime " he narrowed 𝗵𝗶𝘀 eyes.

He simply walked towards 𝗵𝗶𝗺  while losing his tie.

"Listen, you total waste of time. I have already mentioned in the contract that you have to bare with me everytime..

everyday but still your shitt talkes are not ending" he said caging 𝗵𝗶𝗺 Between him and the chair.

"I- i am sorry sir" he shuttered"

i don't give a damn on your sorry and now go and eat something.. we have a
long day ahead" he said properly making eye contact with 𝗵𝗶𝗺.

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 just nodded and hurriedly left his office.

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

"He is so freaking cruel damn my heart" i was blabbering while eating my kimbap and suddenly i started choking on it"

hey hey hey you ok here here" someone patted my back while giving mea water bottle

"t-thanks" i manage to say that between my chock.

"Gwenchana Gwenchana " that person giggled and finally I looked at them

'pretty brown eyes with the most beautiful smile I've ever seen ..his eyes, lips, face, hairs.. everything was screaming sunshine'.

"Am hoseok by the way" he introduced himself while we were sitting at the table

" 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡" i said with a tight smile.on.my face"

you're new here right" he asked and i nodded.

"Cool then. We will be seeing each other a lot " he warmly smiled and my heart just melted.

"Oh thats ni-" "𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗠 you are here for work" a voice cuts me off.

We both turned around only to meet a furious Yoongi looking at me and him."

𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗘  am sure you have a lot of work to do" he said looking at hoseok.

"Nice meeting you 𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 hope to see you around and yes yes am going rudeass" he winked at me leaving me being a blushing mess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.*****𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 ******

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜