𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-29

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ....

𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

"Aishh not again not again aaaaaahhhh" i fell down from my bed while trying to get up "late again jimin seriously broo" i rushed towards my bathroom and thank god i have already prepared everything at night.

"This looks good?" i was questioning my red and white mix outfit "i wish someone would be there for me to decide the outfits..............   

i wish someone would stalk me like Zade stalked adaline in that book" with a deep sigh i walked out from my apartment.

While walking towards the bus stand i got a call from an unknown number "god these customer cares are sooo annoying woahh not in the morning broo" with a small groan i pressed on green button.

"Hel-" "Your cab is waiting sir" that person speaks from the other side "huh? Cab? I didn't book any cab sir" i replied "its Min Corporations company cab ma'am" they replied.

"Ohh i was not aware about it anyways where are you?" I asked and then he told me his direction. I reached there and got inside of the car.

"Never knew i'll be going to my office in an AC car" i mumble while admiring the SUV.

I thought more people would come but it's been almost 15 minutes that the driver didn't stop at any  place "are you sure I am the only person ?" that driver looked at me through the mirror and nodded.

"It's a special order from Mr. Min " he finally said and now i got the point like why am i the only one in this big ass cab.

"Should I text him? Or call him? But for what? To say thanks? Oh na na na that would be so awkward broo" i was talking with myself the whole time and surprisingly i reached my office very fast.

"You can do it jimin new start, new start" I encouraged myself while leaving the car after saying thank you to the car driver. "It was on 9th floor or 10?" i forget the floor of my workplace wow.

I was standing at the centre of the entrance looking like a lost puppy till then someone tapped on my shoulder. I thought it was yoongi so I instantly looked back just for my smile to disappear a little.

"Good Morning Jimin" Rm greeted me "Good morning" i replied "waiting for someone?" he asked "oh no no actually i forgot the floor number" i awkwardly said scratching the back of my neck

"oh no issues am also going there lets go" he said and walked ahead from me.

"Oh so it's on 15th" I mumbled when RM pressed the 15th floor in the lift "yes it is and tell me how are you?" he asked "am fine" i shortly replied "hmm good" and a very comfortable silence took place. 

Only RM and I were there in the lift. He was looking at his phone doing something and I was nervously sweating because I don't know how I will face him after all these things.

We reached the floor "So am sure you don't know his room no also...its 107 all the best" he mumbled and started walking opposite from my direction "t...thanks" i replied while watching him walking far away from me.

I nervously open the door just to meet with no one "he's not here" I mumble while looking at my watch. It's currently 9 in the morning.

He is supposed to be here till now. I was arranging the papers and everything. It's 9:30 now. I asked Miss Suzi, she said he would be a little late.

I was lost in my world till then the door burst open revealing a very sweaty yoongi "G-good morning sir" he is looking extremely dangerous now

"hmmm cancel all the meeting till 3 pm and leave" he rudely said without even looking at me "b-but sir are you ok?" I asked because he was looking like he had murdered several people or he was fighting with someone.

I noticed his facial features there was a very small scar under his eyes lips are little bruises and his hairs were all messy he was breathing very fast

"not your concern MR JIMIN i said cancel the meeting and leave this room i need some rest" he said rudely
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.***to be continue****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜