𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓-20

𝗬𝗢𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗜 𝗣𝗢𝗩....

RM cleared his throat." It all started 3 years ago when ME YOONGI and JIN HYUNG used to be in the same class". "Wit𝗵 i will" i mumbled and he nodded.

"It all started that day when we completed our first mission. I still remember that day we were so scared and happy too because we were helping the government in some other way....

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞.....

I was walking towards my class while listening to some music "finally we did it" mumble still humming that song and just then a boy bumps into me

"what the-" i was about to make him regret doing that but he started bowing to me "sorry sorry sorry i was in hurry sorry" and he left.

"What the fuck" i was dumfounded but i got a little glimpse of his side profile he was pretty. Anyways i entered the class and was going to my seat but someone was already sitting there

"that's mine" i said and no reply and finally i look at that person he was the same boy whom i met at the corridor.

"that's my seat go somewhere else" i again said tapping on the desk and that boy  finally look up from his book to me and my heart stopped beating my world collide just by looking at his  eyes my throat went dry just by looking at his lips, his short but wavy hairs.

"Huh?" he huffed "huh?" I replied back "you were saying something?" he mumbled while observing my face and everything which was making me more and more nervous

"me? No?" I am being a dumbass here. I was about to say something till then the professor came and I sat in another row

"class we have a new student in our class he switched from section 𝗕 to section 𝗖 𝗠𝗿.𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸" professor said looking at 𝗵𝗶𝗺 and he slowly raised his hand.

"So miss y-" "good afternoon sir" two guys cut his speech off and there they are my boys my brothers Namjoon and Jin hyung

"am so done with you guys go sit somewhere " professor annoyingly gestured to them to come inside.

They walked towards my seat without even looking here and there and suddenly jin hyung yelled "yoongiah my boy when did you become yoonji"

he literally pushed him off to sit beside him "Hyung am here" i said throwing a pen to him.

"Wait what the fuck you are doing there and who he?" He whispered and I gestured to him to keep his mouth shut and he replied with an OK sign.

"So 𝗠𝗿.𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 can we have a little introduction?" Professor said

"𝗵𝗶𝘀  name is just like her "BEAUTIFUL" I mumble to myself while looking at him.

"Hello everyone, my name is 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗝𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗠 . I am from section B and I hope we will get along," he nervously said, looking at everyone but me.

I mean I understand I was looking at him like some creep but I can't take my eyes off him. I don't know why but it was the very first time I was interested in someone rather than music work.

Just like that the lecture came to an end and everyone started leaving the classroom except me RM and Jin hyung. I saw jimin  hurriedly leaving the classroom and then Hyung and RM came up to me.

"What's wrong with you?" RM nudged me a little "huh?" i came back to reality "huh?huh? Tell us everything about who he was and why you were gawking at that poor boy" Hyung mocked.

"I don't know i saw him for the very first time and when he looked at me i lost my speaking sense my stomach flipped and what not" i explained them

"Our kitty cat fell in love at first sight uuww" RM narrowed his eyes at me "yeah it's nothing like that he was just wearing so random clothes his dressing sense is very bad that's it" wow i saved myself with such a trash excuse.

"You don't know him? he is Jimin , that famous junior bro everyone knows him" Hyung said "huh? Never heard about him tho?" RM replied

"he is Park jimin the famous target for our childish bullies after taemin he is an orphanage so those rich brats made fun of him and bully him that's why he changed her section from B to C" Hyung explained

"But this is my first time meeting him, here" i asked "exactly because you don't even know anyone here except me and RM i don't know why girls and boys are crazy for you" He made a disgust face.

"Anyways i don't give a damn about anyone coming here just for miss SUZI we don't need this hyung we are mafias afterall" i pouted while looking at them.

"Yaaah slow down bitch someone can hear us" RM lightly hit on my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
*****to be continue****

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜