Training and Foxes

RIMURU POV

I woke up the next day and looked around the room, I saw Mr. Urokodaki treating tanjiro's wounds.

He told me that he'll let tanjiro recover from his injuries today, and the training will start tomorrow.

After breakfast Mr. Urokodaki and i explained to tanjiro everything he would know about the corps and to become a member we'd have to survive the final selection process on Mt fujikasane and its mr urokodaki's job to decide when we are allowed to enter.

Tanjiro and I began training day after day, though my training is much harsher than tanjiro's to the point where I almost died a lot of times.

At night, after every training, I noticed tanjiro started writing in journals before sleeping.

Rimuru: Hey tanjiro, why are you writing journals?

Tanjiro: Well, it's because I like to record everything I learned from Mr Urokodaki,  also so that nezuko could have something to read once she wakes up

Rimuru: That sounds nice, I think I should do that too

As weeks pass, tanjiro got used to training. He has become more athletic, and his nose has also gotten sharper, With my much harsher training, all my senses have gotten sharper as well.

During sword training Mr. Urokodaki would teach us the basics of using a sword even threatening us if our swords were to break.

After we learned how to wield the sword properly, we were trained on how to be able to fight even with unstable footing, which usually ends up with us getting brused after falling down a bunch on times and to get up as fastas possible.

After more weeks passed, we were getting used to getting thrown around, we now started combat training where we have to fight Mr. Urokodaki as if we were trying to kill him while tanjiro had to fight against a bare handed Urokodaki who would only use defensive techniques I had to fight Mr. Urokodaki, who will actually fight back

Then comes the time when he would teach us all ten forms in water breathing.

Tanjiro had a hard time figuring out how the forms work at the beginning, I had a much harder time as I not only have to learn and practice using water breathing but I also had to keep practicing my wind breathing.

During the time when Mr. Urokodaki was supposed to teach tanjiro "total concentration breathing" he had me teach tanjiro as i already knew how while he worked on my training regime.

Wanting a little stress relief  whenever tanjiro made a mistake in total concentration, I'd hit him in the stomach harder than normal.

Tanjiro: H-hey rimuru

Rimuru: Yeah?

Tanjiro: Are you using my mistakes as an excuse to relieve some stress by hitting me harder than normal?

Rimuru: Whatever do you mean?

Tanjiro: well your giving off the scent of anger, which kept growing weaker and weaker

Rimuru: (damn, his nose is sharp!) No way, i just want you to get stronger

I gave tanjiro my sweetest smile to distract him.