Lifting Foggy Memories

MUICHIRO POV 

After i fell in a trap the demon left me to drown, to find out what's inside the hut. 

I tried to break free one more time with the last of the air in my lungs.

Muichiro: (mist breathing first form: low clouds, distant haze!)

I stabbed the water prison, but it only bent.

Muichiro: (not even that was able to break through it

Muichiro: (not even that was able to break through it. It's nowonder, given how badly chipped this sword is. It's futile. it's over. Rimuru, i hope you'll stay safe)

With nothing else for me to do,  I closed my eyes and wished that Rimuru would be safe.

???: what makes you think you'll die?

I was surprised when i suddenly started hearing a voice.

When i opened my eyes, i saw a vision of Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro: What makes you think you'll die? After all, nobody knows what the future holds, right?

Muichiro: (Hold on, this isn't right. Tanjiro never said anything like that to me. If not him, then who?... My vision is starting to get distorted. Im dying, im all out of air)

Tanjiro: Sorry, but it's not for you to decide when it's all over. It's all gonna be okay. Just don't give up. I promise someone's gonna save you 

I'm starting to get really confused about why I'm seeing Tanjiro. 

Tanjiro: There's a limit at what we could do, at least on our own. We all need help. There's no shame in asking for it

Muichiro: (but there's no one who can save me. Because everyone is weaker than I am... I'm the one who should've been stronger... I misjudged my strength and subconsciously overestimated my skills... All because im a hashira)

Tanjiro: You're not wrong about that muichiro. you're gonna be fine

Kotetsu suddenly appeared and began stabbing the water pot, which snapped me out of my thoughts.