New Danger

TANJIRO POV 

After Nezuko and Rimuru arrived to save me, I had blacked out.

???: so you're Nezuko Kamado?

???: Hmph 

i heard voices nearby.

I regained consciousness and opened my eyes.

I looked around and saw Nezuko and Mr. Uzui. 

Tengen: so your awake

Nezuko jumped to me and gave me a hug.

Tanjiro: When did you get here?

Tengen: Just now. Man, you've taken quite the beating, and it looks like your friend is flashily picking up the slack

He looked away, focusing on something else.

I glanced at where he's looking at and saw a battle.

He went to check out what's going on, and I followed him after returning Nezuko back into her box.

Once we arrived, I saw Rimuru using a new breathing style and sliced the demon into pieces. 

After congratulating Rimuru's victory, the three of us began making our way to the Wisteria house to rest, leaving Demon's scattered remains.

???: Where do you idiots think you're going?! Get back here, you filthy brutes!

We stopped and looked at the source of the voice behind us.

We are in shock when the Demon is still alive and in pieces.

The Demon's head looked at Rimuru and glared at her.

Daki: You have the gall to slice me into pieces and walk away?! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!

Tanjiro: *shocked* (How is she still alive!? Even after Rimuru had already beheaded her!)

Rimuru: So you're still alive (did she cut off her own head like what the other demon did on Mt natagumo?)

Tengen: Would you shut up already? You've been nothing but unflashy, so drop dead

Daki: Don't give me that crap! I'm stronger than you! So what makes you think that I'm not an upper rank?!

Rimuru: I'm the one who sliced you to pieces. *points to Tengen* and I'm weaker than him, so you can't be an upper rank 

Daki: I will have you know that I'm upper six!

Rimuru: *monotone voice* Then why are you in pieces?

Daki: Just because I'm like this doesn't mean I've lost yet! I'M AN UPPER RANK DAMN IT!!

Tanjiro: Sorry, but I'm starting to question about you being an upper rank, too

Daki: im just more powerful than you can comprehend you, brat! I might be upper six now, but I'm going to get stronger!

Tengen: Don't care. We didn't ask

The demon got frustrated and didn't believe her being upper six, then it began crying, which surprised us. 

Daki: *crying* I really am upper six! I really am an upper six! I even got the number to prove it, too! You just can't accept how amazing I am!

Rimuru: (she is starting to get really annoying!)

Just as Demon is crying, i realized that she is still alive, and I had assumed that she cut her own neck like the demon on mt natagumo.

I was suddenly alerted when Rimuru readied her sword, which made me draw my own sword.