Festival's End

RIMURU POV 

After beheading one of the upper six demons, Me, Tengen, and Tanjiro were on our knees exhausted. 

Tanjiro is gasping for air after he overextended himself from using the "hinokmi kagura" and was poisoned after the demon stabbed his jaw.

I was panting, trying to use the recovery breathing technique to regain my stamina. 

Rimuru: i-is it *pant* over?

Just before anyone could answer me, my instinct began screaming at me, telling me that something is wrong.

Tengen: KAMADO! ARASHI!

Tanjiro and I were alerted by Mr Uzui's shout.

Tengen: Get up! It's not over yet! Run!

I glanced at the demon's body and noticed that its twitching and tiny blood blades are swirling above it. 

Rimuru: TANJIRO RUN!

I grabbed my sword, took a deep breath, and got ready to use storm breathing's strongest form.

3RD PERSON POV 

Rimu gripped her sword tightly. 

Rimuru: (gotta make sure the others are safe!)

Rimuru leaped high in the air.

Rimuru: Storm breathing tenth form: ravenous storm dragon!

As Rimuru began descending, she began rapidly swinging her sword so fast she was engulfed by wind as a dragon's head formed in front of the vortex.

The maw of the dragon clamped down on Gyutaro's body as it began releasing a vortex of blood blades, becoming a sphere of blood inside the jaws.

Rimuru gave it everything she had, but both Gyutaro's poison and her injuries is taking a toll on her.

As the attacks kept going, Rimuru became overwhelmed, and suddenly, her sword broke.

Blood blades came flying everywhere, destroying buildings. 

Rimuru was sent flying into the air, taking the brunt of the attacks, and started blocking most of the blades with her damaged sword.

Before Gyutaro's attacks could do more damage to Rimuru, Nezuko rushed into the scene.

Nezuko: HMMM!! (EXPLODING BLOOD!)

Nezuko protected everyone from the attack using her blood demon art.

After successfully burning all of the blood blades, Nezuko looked around, wondering where Tanjiro and Rimuru were. 

She began running around the ruined town, using her heightened senses to track down her family.

Eventually, Nezuko found Tanjiro.