Fighting on The Tracks

TANJIRO POV

After rengoku left to protect five cars, I ran to the front to search for inosuke.

Tanjiro: INOSUKE! WHERE ARE YOU?!

Inosuke: SHUT UP OR I'LL END YOU!

I suddenly heard inosuke's voice from above, realizing that he's not inside the cars.

Inosuke: I ALREADY GOT MY MARCHING ORDERS FROM MR BUG EYES. Even with him bossing me around, though, somehow, somehow, he was awesome! AND THAT'S PISSING ME OFF!

i continue to make my way to the front.

Tanjiro: Inosuke! Keep an eye on the cars in the front!

Inosuke: YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME! BESIDES, USING MY SEVENTH FORM I ALREADY FOUND WHAT IT IS WE'RE LOOKING FOR! THE MASTER'S WEAK SPOT!

Tanjiro: You found it!? So it is upfront! Tell rimuru where it is and I'll meet you both there!

Inosuke: FINE! WE'LL BE THERE AS SOON AS I HELP HER SLICE THOSE GROSS TENTACLES!

Tanjiro: (I can't pick up the scent very well with the strong winds, but I trust inosuke's senses)

3RD PERSON POV

after inosuke helped rimuru deal with the tentacles, they regrouped with tanjiro.

Rimuru sliced the roof of the train's roof and startling the engineer.

They then jumped down to the engine.

Inosuke points his sword at the strange mechanism.

Inosuke: What the hell is going on here, huh? This thing seems pretty suspicious

Engineer: who the hell are you three? Leave this area!

Rimuru: get lost

Rimuru spoke in a cold tone which unnerved tanjiro.

Rimuru spoke in a cold tone, which unnerved tanjiro and inosuke while intimidating the engineer. 

Tanjiro: (she's still angry! Just what did she see?)

Inosuke shook the strange feeling and focused his attention on the train.

Inosuke: it's there, isn't it? The demon's head... then this is the weak spot!

Inosuke raised his swords while rimuru readied her's.

Suddenly, hands came out of the train.

Inosuke: AW CRAP!

Inosuke is forced to defend himself as he is overwhelmed.

Inosuke: Stay away, you foul demon!

Tanjiro: (water breathing sixth form: whirl pool)

Rimuru: (wind breathing eighth form: primary gale slash)

Tanjiro and rimuru unleashed powerful attacks near the demon's head, causing it to scream in a panic. 

Tanjiro: inosuke, are you okay?

Inosuke: IT'S NOT LIKE YOU CAME TO MY RESCUE, OKAY!

Tanjiro suddenly picked up the scent of the demon directly below them.

He crouched down to get closer to confirm it.

Tanjiro: (It's here! I can smell it right below us!) Inosuke! rimuru! The demon's neck is right here!

Inosuke: DON'T ORDER ME AROUND! IM THE LEADER!

Rimuru: ....

Rimuru held her sword tightly, completely focused on the demon.