True Bonds

GIYU POV

Shinobu and I have reached Mt. Natagumo, when we entered , I encountered corpses of many slayers.

Shinobu: Were you acquainted with any of these demons slayers? There don't seem to be any survivors in this area, at least. 

Shinobu glanced around the area.

Shinobu: we were informed that several of the newer mizunoto have joined the battle to fight these demons, but... they may all be dead by now, don't you think?

Giyu: Let's go

We began running around the mountain to search for the demons.

Shinobu: Isn't the moon lovely? 

Giyu: ...

Shinobu: Since we've been given this joint mission,  let's try to get along, tomioka

Giyu: My only concern is slaying demons

Shinobu: cold hearted of you. Well, how about we split up from this point? I shall proceed from the west

Giyu: Very well

Shinobu began making her way to the west while I kept going forward.

As I kept running, a sudden gust of wind blew toward me.

Giyu: (That's odd)

Curious on what that wind was about. I made my way there and eventually reached a battlefield. 

I glanced around and saw broken trees and puddles of  a few craters.

In one of the craters, I noticed a mask that's been broken into pieces.

I inspected the mask and realized that it was made by urokodaki.

Giyu: (this mask must belong to one of them)

I looked around for clues and noticed a boar headed man.

Giyu: (What's with the mask?)

Not knowing how to react to what I just saw, I turned around and began my search for those two.