Numerous Evils

3RD PERSON POV 

After Hantengu's clone sent Rimuru and Muichiro away, Tanjiro and Nezuko were left to fight the clones by themselves. 

Tanjiro made a battle stance while Nezuko got ready to fight.

Karaku: hyehahahaha, hey, now this is pretty fun! Did you see how far those pipsqueaks went flying? Huh, did you Sekido?

Sekido: *irritated* There's nothing fun about this! All I'm feeling right now is uncontrollable rage! Karaku, I despise being lumped in with you!

Karaku: Is that right? Good thing we got separated then

Tanjiro: (again!? Do we have to behead two of them at once again!?)

Karaku: hahahaha come to think of it that girl isn't flying. She looked oddly familiar 

Sekido: *irritated* doesn't matter. Let's end these to and get it over with!

Sekido struck the floor with his staff, and lighting suddenly struck it and flew everywhere, shocking Tanjiro and Nezuko. 

Tanjiro: (What is this!? It must be that staff! This is bad... im about to... lose consciousness)

As Tanjiro is being electrocuted, Genya appeared while holding a gun.

Genya fired his gun at the two demons beheading both of them.

As the heads fall, Karaku catches his head.

Tanjiro: (What is that? A gun? Of it is why does it have the same scent as a nichirin sword?)

Karaku: hahahaha this is even more fun and entertaining than I thought! I've never been hit with an attack that felt like that!

Realizing that the demons are still alive, Genya reloaded his gun and drew his nichirin blade.

Genya: (i must've missed one of them)

Genya charges at Karaku as he reattached his head.

Tanjiro: Genya, wait! No matter what you do, this demon can't be killed! It'll only end up multiplying! They're counting on us to behead them!

Tanjiro was too late as Genya already beheaded Karaku and created another clone.

Tanjiro: (This demon is splitting into four! Judging from Rimuru's reaction and what the fan demon said, they must've been the one who killed Rimuru's grandparents! Upper Moon four)

After realizing what they're up against, Tanjiro began racking his brain on what to do, then noticed that there were only three clones.

Tanjiro: (Hold on! I thought it had split into four demons?)

Suddenly, a fourth winged demon snatched Tanjiro by the leg and flew away.

Nezuko tries to save him, but he is already high up in the air.