Fighting Upper Four

3RD PERSON POV 

After being rescued by Muichiro, Rimuru rushed to the village. 

Once Rimuru got close to the village, she heard the sounds of a bell and cried for help.

She reached the village and saw that it had been overrun by fish demons.

Rimuru: water breathing tenth form: constant flux

Rimuru began running through the village, slicing the vases of the many fish demons.

Swordsmith: THE CHIEF! PLEASE GO AND SAVE THE CHIEF!

Rimuru: Got it!

Rimuru then made her way to the chief's house.

Rimuru: WHAT THE HELL THAT THAT IS HUGE!?

She then ran made her way to the top of the building where she saw many Swordsmiths and demon slayer corpses. 

After reaching the top, Rimuru saw a man collapse on the floor.

Rimuru: Don't worry about the chief. I'll save him, but you should at least try to catch him when he falls

Swordsmith: Huh?

Rimuru: water breathing third form: flowing dance

Rimuru began maneuvering around the fish demon whilst slicing the arms, causing the chief and another swordsmith to fall.

Swordsmith: w-wait! I wasn't ready!

The swordsmith crawled underneath the village chief and used himself as a cushion.  

Rimuru: You two better take the chief and go

Swordsmith 1&2: R-RIGHT!

The two swordsmiths carried the village chief and left, leaving Rimuru to deal with the demon.

The fish demon regrew its arms and began swiping at Rimuru. 

Rimuru: Storm breathing second form: concealing hurricane 

Rimuru created a dust cyclone and disappeared. 

The fish demon looked around, then realized that Rimuru was on its back.

Rimuru: wind breathing third form: clear storm wind tree!

Rimuru slashed all of the vases, causing the demon to roar in pain before colapsing. 

???: wow thats amazing!

Rimuru got startled by someone's voice.

She looked behind her and saw Mitsuri. 

Mitsuri: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Also, why are you in a kimono instead of your uniform?

Rimuru: i didn't have time to change. Anyway, what are you doing here, Miss Kanroji?

Mitsuri: Well, I was stationed near the swordsmith village when I heard the news, so I rushed here

Rimuru: That's convenient 

Mitsuri: I know, right? It must be fate. I was worried that I was too late, but thank goodness you're here. By the way, where's Tanjiro and Nezuko?

Rimuru: Oh crap! I forgot they're still fighting an upper moon!

Mitsuri: What!? An upper moon!? Then we have to hurry and help them!

Rimuru: I'll lead the way

Rimuru ran to help Tanjiro and Nezuko with the love hashira following behind her.

TANJIRO POV 

After the fan demon destroyed half the guesthouse, Nezuko held on to my sword and then set it ablaze.