Travel to The Swordsmith Village

GOTO POV 

After I received an order via kasugai Crow, I headed off.

After a while of traveling, I reached the ruins of yoshiwara's entertainment district along with many other kakushi.

I began wandering around to look for any demon slayers that might need a medic.

After a while of walking, I accidentally stepped and broke a kitsune mask.

I picked up the largest piece and saw that there was a slash mark near the eye.

Goto: You've got to be kidding. What kind of battle do you have to wage in order to end up like this?

I looked back at the mask and realized it belongs to Rimuru.

Goto: ah shit. I'd have to apologize to her later

I threw the maske away and began climbing some rubble and saw two familiar faces.

I quickly ran to the three slayers that were huddled around an unconscious slayer and a tiny demon.

Goto: EVERYONE! I FOUND THEM, THEY'RE OVER HERE!

Once I got close, I noticed one of them is wearing a boards head.

After carefully placing them on stretchers, me and many of my fellow kakushi were surprised with how much serious injuries they've sustained.

Knowing that the unconscious slayers risked everything to defeat an upper moon, we all began to respect them.

Two months have passed, and both Tanjiro and Rimuru are still unconscious. 

I decided to pay them a visit and bring them a gift. 

I heard rumors that Tanjiro has a sense of smell that easily out competes dogs.

I also heard Rimuru apparently likes food and hoped she'd forgive me for breaking her mask.

I stopped by a shop that sells castellas to give to the two as a gift, hoping the smell would wake the two of them up.

Once I reached the butterfly mansion, I carefully placed the desert on a plate while resisting the urge to eat it as I took it to Tanjiro's room first.

Once I arrived, I noticed that Miss kanoe was beside Tanjiro's bed and created a mess in front of the door, which was annoying.