Judgment

RIMURU POV 

After the master dropped information to the hashira and his wish to take the opportunity to finally kill kibutsuji, many of themare still hesitant to let nezuko live.

Sanemi, the wind hashira, who is one of those who can not accept nezuko, draws his sword, then proceeds, so cut himself.

Realizing what he is trying to do from what Raphael told me, I began to worry about nezuko.

Agter Realizing that nezuko won't show herself in the sun, sanemi brought nezuko's box inside the mansion to attempt to lure her out in she shade.

He then stabs nezuko again, angering me and tanjiro.

Tanjiro: STOP IT!

Rimuru: LEAVE HER ALONE!

As we were about to stop sanemi, Obanai pinned tanjiro to the ground and kicked me to a pond.

Injured and tied up, I couldn't get up to breathe. 

Suddenly, someone pulled me out of the pond and being held from the back of my haori.

I coughed up blood and water before finally breathing. 

Rimuru: *cough* Thank you

I glanced at tho one who saved me, and I was surprised that the one who pulled me out was muichiro.

Rimuru: (That's surprising. Raphael told me that the mist hashira is an uncaring airhead, so why would he save me?)

Muichiro looked away from me.

Muichiro: Don't mention it

I focused my gaze of sanemi, who was inside, flaunting his bleeding arm in front of nezuko. 

I noticed that nezuko was drooling, which made me worried. 

Sanemi: What's the matter? Go on. You know you want it

After a moment, I heard tanjiro groaning in pain.

Shinobu: iguro, you're being too rough. Ease up a bit, will you?

Obanai: I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape 

Tanjiro: tanjiro, if you use any breathing techniques  while your lungs are squeezed, it'll force your veins to burst

Tengen: HIS VEINS WILL BURST?! I LIKE IT! SOUNDS DRAMATIC! COME ON! SHOW ME!

Gyomei: What a poor soul. My heart goes out to this unfortunate child. Namadu amida butsu

I became angry at the serpent hashira and the sound hashira, along with the current wind hashira. 

Shinobu then glanced at me and muichiro.

Shinobu: muichiro, rimuru isn't struggling to break free from your grasp like tanjiro. So hold her more gently 

Rimuru: eh?

Muichiro: All right 

Muichiro lifted me higher, then put me in a princess carry. 

Rimuru: (What the?!)

I blushed a little from how he suddenly carried me.

Mitsuri: (AW, that looks so romantic!)

I focused my attention on nezuko to get my mind off my current situation. 

Suddenly, tanjiro was able to break free from his binds and rushed to nezuko after giyu grabbed obanai to stop him from interfering. 

Tanjiro then stopped to watch closer.