Beginning of The Attack

TANJIRO POV 

After Raphael told us that Mr. Haganezuka was polishing the sword Rimuru's grandfather once wielded. She apparently went to train with the mist hashira, who apparently offered her to help improve storm breathing. 

The next day, I learned that Genya was spotted entering the guest house.

I went to his room in the evening to talk since we're good friends.

I'm currently finishing up recounting what had happened yesterday to him while eating some rice crackers.

Tanjiro: So my new sword would be finished the day after tomorrow. I'm worried, though they say the polishing art of his is so brutal that some have died doing it. I know he strictly forbid us from checking in, but maybe I should, right?

Genya: *irritated* I DON'T KNOW AND I DON'T CARE! SO STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE WE'RE FRIENDS OR SOMETHING!

Tanjiro: *shock* Hold on! You mean we're not friends!?

Genya: NOT BY A LONGSHOT IDIOT! DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND PUNCHED ME IN THE GUT! SHE FUCKING BROKE MY RIBS, DONT TELL ME THAT YOU FORGOT?!

Tanjiro: Rimuru isn't my girlfriend. But I remember that moment as your own fault because you hit a girl Genya, she had no choice

Genya got really mad at me for telling the truth for some reason. 

Genya: DONT EVER CALL MY BY MY FIRST NAME!

I tried to calm him down by offering him a rice cracker.

Tanjiro: these rice crackers are tasty. Do you want one?

Genya smacked the rice cracker off my hand and broke it

Genya: DAMN YOU! NO I DON'T WANT ONE! GET LOST!

As Genya was yelling at me, I noticed that his teeth are fine which was weird because i distinctly remember him losing a tooth.

Tanjiro: Wait thats odd. Didn't you lose a front tooth? Back at the hotspring

Genya: *flinch*

There was an awkward silence between us for a moment. 

Genya: you must've been seeing things

Tanjiro: not only did I see it, Rimuru also saw it

Genya: *blush* s-she didn't see anything else other than that, d-didn't she?

Tanjiro: no she covered her eyes once she realized you weren't wearing anything. also i still got it

I showed Genya the tooth he lost.