Flashy Confrontation

3RD PERSON POV 

At the edge of the entertainment district, many people are running away in a panic.

Makio and Suma are helping the injured evaluate. 

Makio: followed me if you're wounded!

Suma: As for everyone else, please evacuate!

Elsewhere Raphael is leading many more people to the exit with the aid of Matsuemon and 

Raphael: Notice! The area is dangerous! For your safety, follow me!

Matsuemon: DANGER! DANGER! DEMONS ARE ATTACKING! LEAVE THE AREA! DANGER! DANGER! DEMONS ARE ATTACKING! LEAVE THE AREA!

Ukogi: *loud chirping* <women and children must leave first!> *loud chirping* <please leave in a orderly fashion!>

Raphael: *irritated* DONGURIMARU! INOSUKE ISN'T HERE! CEASE YOUR HIDING AND ASSIST US WITH THE EVACUATION! NOW!

Raphael called out to Inosuke's crow Dongurimaru, knowing it's nearby. 

Dongurimaru hurried and helped with the evacuation, not wanting to be harshly scolded by Raphael. 

Meanwhil, inside the entertainment district, the two upper six demons and the sound Hashira, Tengen Uzui, got ready for round two.

Gyutaro: You're starting to piss me off. You're a good-looking guy, you have three wives to yourself, and on top of that, you're teeming with confidence. You're different, aren't you? You're not like any of the other hashira I've slaughtered. Normally, people have to train to get strong, but I'm sure you were born. With strength ,weren't you? Being born with talent must be nice. I thought I was envious before, but I'm so jealous right now. All I could think about is tearing you to shreds!

Tengen: born with talent? Heh!

Gyutaro: Huh?

Tengen: You think I look like someone with any talent to boast of? If someone like me gives that impression,  then you're more out of touch than I thought

Gyutaro: Huh?

Tengen: You may be centuries old, but if you've been stuck in this district, then your ignorance to the real world makes sense

Daki: What do you know about the real world?!

Tengen: I know it all too well. You have no idea. This country of ours is giant! It's full of people who would blow your mind

An image of the stone hashira and the mist hashira appeared in Tengen's head.

Tengen: Some are a complete mystery. could pick up a sword and become a hashira in just two months! Yet you're here saying I'm special?! What a load of crap! do you have any idea... just how many lives have slipped through my fingers?!

Gyutaro: *growl* If you aren't special, then what's going on? *furious scratching* Both of my blood Sickles are drenched with deadly poison. I'm positive it's entered your bloodstream by now,so why aren't you dead?! Huh?!

Tengen: im a trained shinobi, so I'm immune to nearly all types of poison

Daki: The shinobi were wiped out back during the edo period, you fool. Don't think you can lie to us

Tengen: it's not a lie

Memories of Tengen's past flooded his mind, then recalled the conversation he had with the master.

Gyutaro took a closer look at the slayer in front of him and realized the Tengen had been affected by his poison.

Gyutaro: *chuckle*