Infiltrating Three Houses

3RD PERSON POV 

The group has entered the entertainment district on carriages. 

Rimuru, Inosuke, and tanjiro were at awe, from the large number of people.

Tengen: Listen, you four. Try not to stand out. We're only here to case the joint. And whatever you do. Don't get out of the carriage

Zenitsu, who was enamored by the beautiful women, ignored Tengen's warning.

Tanjiro: *quietly* Stop it! What do you think you're doing?!

Inosuke jumped out of the carriage.

Rimuru: *quietly* inoske! Where are you going!? *sigh* tanjiro, you go after Zenitsu, I'll get the knucklehead

Tanjiro: *nod* right!

Rimuru puts on her mask as the duo of them left the carriage to search for the two who wandered off.

After a few moments, the person who pulls the carriage informed Tengen that the four jumped out of his carriage and split up.

Tengen: What a bunch of heard headed idiots!

Tengen began running off to search for them.

After rounding the four up, they began walking.

While walking, rimuru felt uneasy due to the lustful eyes of men watching her.

Tanjiro: it's so bright. It looks like it's daytime

Tengen: allow me to introduce to you to the Yoshiwara entertainment district, awash of vanity and desire. Flashy, isn't it?

Inosuke: WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS?! THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE TO EVEN COUNT!

Inosuke, who was overwhelmed by the large crowd, began charing through like a wild boar.

Inosuke: MAKE WAY, CHUMPS, 'CAUSE I'M COMMIN' THROUGH!

Tengen: HEY!

Rimuru: Quit running off, you idiot! 

Rimuru ran after inosuke after he ran over a guy.

Rimuru came back, dragging a beaten up inosuke by the foot.

Rimuru: Hmm? Hey, where did Zenitsu run ff to?

Tengen looked around and noticed Zenitsu was gone. 

Tanjiro/Tengen: WHAT!?

Tengen ran around and spotted Zenitsu about to enter a building. 

Tengen: NOT SO FAST!...

Tengen knocked out Zenitsu and started dragging him away.

Tengen: ...You're too young for that kind of stuff

After returning to the group, they continued walking while Tengen explained to the four how the entertainment district works and that it's an ideal place for a demon.

After a while of mapping out the area, they reached a house with the Wisteria family crest.

Once inside, Tengen began to discuss the mission.

Tengen: Listen up, you four. Once you're in the entertainment district, you should try to seek out my wives. I'll search for any info on the demons

Tanjiro was drinking tea while Inosuke and Rimuru were eating. 

Zenitsu: THIS IS COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS!

Tengen: Huh?

Zenitsu: YOU'RE JOKING, RIGHT?! HOW DARE YOU ORDER US TO WASTE OUR TIME FINDING A BRIDE FOR YOU, HUH?!