Relentless Storm

RIMURU POV 

After entering the demon's room and found that it's completely empty, i rushed to the roof to feel the demon's presence. 

After a few moments, I picked up a malicious aura in the direction of the tokito house.

I rushed to the tokito house to make sure that Tanjiro was alright. 

Rimuru: Raphael! Tell the owner to start evacuating as many people as he could!

Raphael: Understood!

Rimuru: I hope I'm not too late

As i made my way to help Tanjiro, I heard a loud boom near the ogimoto house.

Rimuru: What was that? I hope Inosuke's alright 

I eventually reached the tokito house and saw a person collapsed on the street. 

I got closer to check if they're alright. 

Rimuru: (isn't she the oiran of the tokito house?) Hey! Are you alright?

???: Hmm!

Just as I was trying to wake the person up, I heard a noise coming from above.

I glanced up and saw nezuko peeking out from her box on the roof.

Rimuru: Nezuko!

I carried the woman in the open window of the tokito house before jumping across to the other building where Nezuko's at.

Rimuru: Nezuko, where's Tanjiro?

Nezuko did an adorable glance around, wondering where Tanjiro was before tilting her head in confusion. 

Nezuko: *confused* Hmm?

 I tied up the broken strap on Nezuko's box while Nezuko crawled inside.

Rimuru: Nezuko, are you okay in there?

Nezuko: Hmm!

Rimuru: Let's go

I began feeling around for the demon's presence, assuming that it was fighting Tanjiro. 

After a moment, I felt its presence moving farther and farther. 

I began running towards the demon when it suddenly felt like it had gotten stronger.

 I ran as fast as I could and eventually reached a severely damaged area with many people, either screaming or dead.

I approached a man telling everyone to leave the entertainment district. 

Rimuru: Hey! What happened here?!

Man: You should get out of here! There's a monster out there!

The man turned around, and I saw his arm was gone, and he's bleeding.

Rimuru: YOU'RE BLEEDING EVERYWHERE!?

I quickly got a cloth and wrapped around the man's arm tightly to stop the bleeding. 

Rimuru: You should probably cauterize that wound to stop the bleeding

Man: *nod* alright, but you should get out of here

Rimuru: Sure, but have you seen anyone with a sword?

Man: You mean that kid from earlier? He went that way

Rimuru: Thanks a lot

I quickly made my way to where the man had pointed, and eventually, i saw Tanjiro collapsed in front of the demon.

Rimuru: TANJIRO!!

As the demon was about to end Tanjiro's life, Nezuko came out of her box and growled at the demon.