Sound of the next Mission

RIMURU POV 

The sun has risen. Me, Tanjiro, and Inosuke are mourning the death of the flame hashira rengoku.

Zenitsu eventually woke up and approached us while carrying nezuko inside her box.

Zenitsu was shocked to find out that rengoku passed away and asked if one of the upper moons really appeared as he started crying. 

Zenitsu: Why would something like that appear? I don't get it?

Upon hearing Zenitsu's question, I recalled the demon named akaza mentioning that he has sensed my anger.

I stared at the ground with tears flowing from my eyes.

Rimuru: i-its my fault 

Zenitsu : Huh?

Rimuru: That demon said he felt my anger and came to see who it belongs to

Zenitsu: r-rimuru. Please don't cry, y-you didn't know

Tanjiro: im so frustrated. As soon as I managed to break through one wall... it feels like u just hit an even thicker wall... while more powerful people are fighting far beyond that. I just can't make it there yet! If I'm still here, fumbling aripound in the dark... how can I ever... is that even possible for me?

Rimuru: If only... if only I had kept my composure, I wouldn't attract that demon here. then Mr Rengoku could... he could still be alive

Inosuke: STOP BLUBBERING LIKE A BUNCH OF BABIES!

Inosuke's sudden yelling caught our attention. 

Inosuke threw me at tanjiro, which he caught me so that my injuries won't open up.

Inosuke: ALL THIS CAN I OR IF I HADN'T CRAP IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF! THE OLD MAN SAID HE BELIEVES IN US, SO WE JUST HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW TO GET THERE! ALL LIVING THINGS JUST GO BACK TO THE EARTH WHEN THEY DIE, FEELING SORRY OF YOURSLEVES ISN'T GONNA CHANGE THAT! REMEMBER WHAT BUG EYES SAID! NO MATTER HOW PATHETIC OR HUMILIATING YOU FEEL YOU JUST GOT TO KEEP ON LIVING!

Zenitsu: But you're crying, too. I can see your tears coming out of that headpiece of yours

Inosuke suddenly headbutted zenitsu, knocking him unconscious.

Inosuke: I AM NOT CRYING!

Inosuke started running while flailing his swords before coming back to drag me and tanjiro away. 

Inosuke: Come on! Let's go train our asses off!

Rimuru: inosuke 

After a while of crying and mourning for rengoku's death, I passed out.

When I woke up, I found myself at the infirmary in the butterfly mansion.

I sat up and looked around to see that I'm the only one in the room.