Reforged Motivation

TANJIRO POV 

Days went by, and our injuries were almost fully heald.

 Zenitsu, Inosuke, rimuru, and i continued our training.

After besting aoi in many of the cup game and the mage of tag, we ended up having to go against kanao.

And no matter what we do, all of us except for rimuru, who is the only one who's able to beat kanoe in the games.

Eventually, zenitsu stopped coming. 

Rimuru was able to keep inosuke motivated for a while longer before he eventually stopped coming after Miss Shinobu told rimuru to focus on her training for now.

Then, one night after training, I was contemplating how to beat kanoe when I snapped out of my train of thought by the three girls.

Sumi: tanjiro, are you all right?

Tanjiro: Oh! It's nothing. So, what is it

Kiyo: This is for you

They gave me a towel.

Tanjiro: Thank you! this helps! You're all so kind!

Kiyo: Um, I wanted to as if you keep up the total concentration breathing state all of the time

Tanjiro: Huh?! (Keep using total concentration breathing?!)

Kiyo: Do you use the total concentration breathing technique nonstop, all day and asleep, like miss rimuru?

Tanjiro: Um, I can't say I do. Though that would explain why when rimuru is asleep, her breathing pattern is similar to total concentration breathing. Does that make any difference in my growth?

Kiyo: Yes! We're told that being able to do such a thing makes all the difference in the whole wide world!

I began to feel nervous and also impressed with rimuru for being able to handle the pain. 

Tanjiro: Even using that technique for a short period of time really takes a toll. But I should do it around the clock, huh? Rimuru sure is amazing

Naho: There are people other than rimuru who have already mastered it

Sumi: All the hashira and kanoe, too!

Naho: we sort of assume you've been doing it, too

Naho/Kiyo/Sumi: But we're sure that you can master it too!

Tanjiro: Is that so? Thank you! I'll give it a try

The next day, I continued my attempt to get Inosuke and zenitsu to join me at training with little success. 

I tried to use total concentration continuously.

I took a deep breath to begin, but after a moment, Immense pain came over me, and i collapsed.

Tanjiro: (I CAN'T DO IT! NOT EVEN CLOSE!)

I barely managed to get up and go in the mansion. 

Tanjiro: (It's too painful. MY LUNGS HURT SO MUCH! MY EARS ARE RINGING SO HARD, IT FEELS LIKE THEY'RE GONNA BURST! WAIT, DID THEY?!)

Tanjiro: AAAGGH!

I covered my ears as I thought my ears blew up from the sound of my heartbeat.

I looked at my hands in fear and felt slightly relieved. 

Tanjiro: (THAT WAS SO SCARY! FOR A SECOND THERE I THOUGHT MY HEART HAD BURST OUT THROUGH MY EARS! I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO DO IT AT THIS RATE!) GET IT TOGETHER, ME!