||010||

Author's pov

Since no body saw Siddharth, he silently went back inside the room and laid on the bed thinking something deeply where as outside vaishu is looking at the duo with tears in her eyes.

She looked at the idol of Ganesh baba which is present in the hospital asking him through her eyes that. Wasn't them suffering since last two years enough that they both are still suffering and going through the hard ships of life. Till yesterday there was no hope that Siddharth has a chance to come back from coma again but then he woke up but then his amnesia, her heartbreak again  her heart broke when Siddharth met with an accident but at that time she survived somehow but now she can't. Only Siddharth can make her smile now again even during the past when she was sad and gloomy only her Siddharth made her happy and bubbly. Now too she asking the same from the god.

"Hey, ganapati pappa! Pls unite our Siddharth and Avneet. I can't see both of them sad and in pain. It's killing us. Pls make them strong and tie them together forever. I want our sidneet back. I couldn't see them like this. Give them your blessings and strength
bhagwan jii.. plss!!!" She silently prays to the god closing her eyes.

After sometime abhi and Avneet sobbered enough and both got up Doctor said that Siddharth need to stay today in the hospital for  the formality and they decided that Avneet gonna stay today night. They both know Siddharth and Avneet need some time to clear few things.

They all are currently inside the room and talking to Siddharth.

"So sid, Avneet is staying here with you tonight. Tomorrow we will come back again to take you back home. Stay here without any complaints" declared abhi. Siddharth frowned slightly that why Avneet is staying where as his brother can stay with him but nonetheless kept quiet. The thing which he is doing from the time he got to know about his past. Silence and calm, that's what he is doing. Only nodding his head or giving one word answers whenever someone asks him something. And from the time they all entered the room Avneet and Siddharth didn't speak anything with eachother not even a eye contact particularly.

Abhinavi left home but here sidneet got stuck. It is awkward for them to start a conversation. Look at the irony in the past they both had endless and never ending things and tales to talk about but now they don't know what and how to talk about anything.

"You can sit, I won't bite you" says Siddharth looking at Avneet from past ten minutes. She isn't doing anything since the time abhinavi left just stood beside his bed and fiddling with her fingers and lips formed a pout. He found it cute and will he say it to her? No. Never. Atleast not yet!

Listening to Siddharth. Avneet just sat on the stool beside his bed and she isn't even making a eye contact with him. At first Siddharth thought it's awkwardness but now he has had it enough
He don't even know why was he being so restless to hear something from her.

"Avni" siddharth called her softly. She just jerked her head up hearing the nick name which he gave her and how he said that only he have the right to call her with that name. She just looked at him shocked.

"What did you call me?" Avneet asks him thinking she heard something wrong. Where as Siddharth thinks that she doesn't like the name which he gave her.
"You didn't like that name? Sorry I just thought I can call yo-" but he was cut off by a chuckle.
"Siddharth, I love that name. It was you who used to call me with that name in the past and again hearing you calling me with that name just made me emotional" she said to him chuckling lightly. Now he raised his eyes and looked in to her eyes.

Those brown eyes

Yesterday he saw pain,agony and longingness in her eyes but today he saw a shine, sparkle in her eyes. Her eyes easily reflecting her immortal immense and intense love for him from her. He don't understand whether her eyes really showing all these to him or he is making an illusion. But whatever it may be he is just getting addicted to her eyes. Which he can stare all day and night throughout his life without any regret and without any rational. At that time all he want is just to have her in his arms but he knows that they need some time. He sighs.

"Avni, I am sorry for whatever happened in the past. We can't change it but I can assure you that I won't let you cry from now on I won't let our past affect our present which we need to work on for our future. I know you love me and I think may be I loved you in the past but I am ready to love you again. Just give me sometime. Will you?" He asks her softly. Looking deep in to her eyes trying to read her soul through her eyes. Trying to take back all her pain which she suffered in his absence.

Tears glistened in her eyes listening to him. She just closed her eyes and took a deep breath trying to calm herself. Whereas Siddharth got worried looking tears in her eyes. Just now he said to her that he don't want tears in her eyes because of him and now she is crying because of him.

Fuck it! Can't you just shut your mouth, idiot.

He scolded himself.
"Hey hey  avni, what happened? You ok? Why are you crying. Pls I am sorry don't cry. I can't see tears in your eyes don't know why. Pls stop cry-" his rambling got shut when she kept her index finger on his lips.
"God! Siddu. You are still same. Can you just stop your blabbering for once. I wasn't crying. Those are happy tears. It's just listening to you after so much of time. I am happy that's it. Ok?" She said looking at him and smiling widely. He got stuck looking at her fingers which were on his lips. His mind giving him so many scenarios where her fingers can work. He just closed his eyes.

Get your mind out of gutter, siddd!!!!

He shakes his head and looks at her. She just looks so beautiful to him now. Her creased forehead, sharp eyes brows and deep brown eyes with a sparkle and cute button nose and those luscious lips and her perfect jaw. All he want to do right now is just kiss the life out of her and lock herself in his arms rest of his life and he can't do the latter but for sure he can do the former one so he just looked at her eyes and then at her fingers. Avneet just frowned not understanding him. He took it as an opportunity and kissed her fingers. She immediately removed her fingers from his mouth and without her knowledge a huge cue formed from her neck to her cheeks making her  scarlet. She immediately broke the eye contact and looked here and there.

"Wow, I didn't know I had this much of effect on you" he said smirking looking at how much shy and how was she blushing so much.

O

nly if you knew, how much effect you had on her mister!! *Rolling my eyes*
Can you plss shut up, writer. I am having fun here.
Oh wow! I am giving you fun. You owe me stupid.
Get lost!!
Hey, I can again make you laid on hospital bed. Okay?
Nopee.. pls then how can I fall for her. Won't you want your babies to have babies?? Writer!?
Eww.. that's gross. Anyways I love you guys. So I won't do that
(Sorry for that)

"You are adorable" he says kissing her forehead where as Avneet closed her eyes preserving the moment.
"Siddu" she called him and he looked at her. His eyes clearly showed her how much he love her. He just don't remember and doesn't realised it yet.
" I love you" she tells him softly. He looks at her stunned but smiles and pecks her forehead again before mumbling.
"I know" she just moves forward and hugs him. He too hugged her back and suddenly they felt peace and it's like they got their home back.
"You have so much time siddu. I can give you forever "
Siddu just remained silent listening her. He don't know how to respond to this one. Choosing his silent with a smile she continued "when I said forever I meant it love "
He just smiled feeling grateful for her and her notation for him. He just hugged her tightly keeping in mind that she knows what his silence meant and also about his thoughts. It's like he is an open book for her where as he is also trying to understand and read her thoughts which he know can do easily if she supports him just like the way she is doing right now.

With that they slept peacefully after two years. Without any nightmares, without any tears and without any tensions.

Look who's back!!
Lovelies,
See you all!