||021||

Author's pov

Yeah! Yeah! After so long it's in my point of view. Get ready for the surprise.

It's been weeks since Siddharth and Avneet been completely whipped for eachother. Waking up in the morning in eachother's arms, going to the office together and then coming back together with a lot of talks and fun, teasing and flirting this is their every day routine. The fact that Siddharth doesn't remember anything about his past didn't make him feel pathetic of himself anymore instead he believed in himself and Avneet and started to observe and learn things about Avneet and himself and about their love.

The more he learnt about them the more he was surprised about himself and her how they loved eachother despite fighting alot of problems. Avneet shared about her past to him and what happened to Rahul or more precisely what siddu did to Rahul (will know soon) and about her father. Though Siddharth know some of her past he still listened to her.

Today is yet another day in their life but Avneet didn't come to office with Siddharth today. She wanted to visit temple before coming to office so she told him to go first and then she would come by herself. Siddharth was so against it and told he will accompany her. He don't want to leave her for even a second.

(Our hero is so whipped more than the whipped cream 😉😂)

Avneet made him understand and after alot of pestering finally he went to the office. It's been more than an hour since he came to the office. He started doing his work but suddenly thought of seeing her.

So he immediately went down the floor to his fashion designing sector. Most of the employees in the company know that Siddharth and Avneet love eachother. Few love and ship them where as few envy them. Nothing new!

Siddharth came out of the lift and started to go to her cabin but stopped in the middle seeing her already present outside only.

In a white full anarkali suit with her hair open along with long jumkas distributing sweets to everyone. The wide genuine smile which is across her face and the twinkle in her eyes told everyone that she is the happiest girl out there presently.

He just stood rooted in his place staring at her intently. She is looking just like an angel descended down straight from the heaven. He leaned against wall beside him and crossed his arms and kept staring at her who is completely unaware of his intense gaze and busy distributing sweets to every employee in her sector happily giggling and chitchatting with them.

"What's the good news, ma'am? You're looking so happy today." One of the employee asked her.

"Nothing. I feel happy and complete today. The day which I dreamt has been finally came and I feel like all my burdens are off me so I am a little more happy" she told her employee and smiled widely. Her reaction brought a smile on his face too.

Indeed the dream which they both dreamt has actually becoming a reality they both suffered so much in their past that they couldn't believe that they are really happy and stress free but at the same time they are feeling content and blissful.

Few of the employees saw him leaning against the wall and staring at their ma'am. Some of them smiled where as few of them are in awe. While some just smiled looking at that. Truly their boss is head over heels in love for their ma'am.

All of sudden the whole floor became silent since Siddharth unaware of all his surroundings just kept gazing at her. Sensing the sudden silence in the floor Avneet turned around to look and saw everyone on the floor seeing something behind her with a smile and with a little awe.

She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and turned around only to freeze in her place seeing Siddharth there. She doesn't have any idea of him standing there looking at her like that from don't know God knows how long.

A huge red hue spread across her face  sensing his intense gaze. She smiled a little before started walking towards him with the sweet box in her hands. She stood infront of him and raised her one eye brow silently asking him 'what'.

Siddharth straightened himself up and took her right hand in his left hand and kissed on it before kneeling down. The whole floor gasped looking at the scene infront of them. They never saw their boss smile but now here he is kneeling down infront of his girl with a smile and literally love in his eyes.

"Will you marry me?" He asked her looking at her eyes solely with love and a little fear of rejection may be? But whatever it may be he wanted to do it since the day he had cried infront of her but he was nervous but today after looking at her in this ethnic attire something stirred in his heart and he gained the courage to ask her.

She just rooted in her place. This feels like a dream for her. She dreamt so much about their marriage just like this where he goes on his knees to ask her hand for marriage but now as it is happening finally she just can't express her happiness in words. Tears pooled in her eyes clearly stating the happiness and blissful.

Since she is being silent. He continued
"I know since the time I woke up from coma. It was you who had always confessed how much you loved,love and will be loving me always but from now I want to shower my love on you more than the love I showed on you before my accident and I want to be the one and only to shower you with love,care with passion and whatever the feelings may be. I want to express and experience everything with you. I promise I will keep on loving you more as the days passes through. All I need is just your yes. I love you from the bottom of my heart. No one can replace your place in my life and heart not even our daughter."  He said smiling and she chuckled with tears streaming down her eyes. He couldn't see tears in her eyes and immediately stood up and gathered her in his arms

"Avi, I don't want to see tears in your eyes. Baby, plss" he said wipping her tears. She chuckled before palming his face in her hands and kissed all over his face. He chuckled but accepted all of it.

"Yes and thousand times yes. I love you too idiot" she laughed before pecking his lips and hugged him. He raised her from the ground by hugging and twirled her around laughing too. Everyone present around them started clapping and whistling for them being genuinely happy for both of them.

So..??
It is what it is..!?
This isn't the end.