||027||

Happy Dusshera to my Wattpad family, may Durga Mata brings light and happiness in all of your lives and fill it with lots of laughter and prosperity...
Jai Mata di!

After the varamala ceremony, comes the ring exchange ceremony which is why they didn't keep any engagement party. As they are already to exchange the rings but the only thing missing are the rings...!

Everyone looked around trying to searching for rings but then their came a little bundle of joy with a basket carrying rings in it. He is none other than our junior abhi. Mr. Abhinav Nigam the bundle of joy and happiness of the Nigam family. Everyone went 'awe' looking at the kid who is smiling happily handling the basket and is running towards them.

Avneet and Siddharth immediately went down on their knees to hold him and abhinav rushed towards them and hugged both before giving or rather throwing the basket towards them. He was forced to do this. Although later he thought it was fun looking at the faces of his chachi and chachu..

Avneet collected the basket from him and took out the rings before giving the basket away and saw that already Siddharth is starting at her. She just smiled and gave him the ring which he is supposed to make her wear. He took it from her. Both stood opposite to eachother to tell their vows before the sath phere. Avneet started first.

"I vow to protect,Cherise and love you for eternity and beyond and I will always be there for you in rich or poor, I will be your strength rather than your weakness and I vow to make you crazy by always saying how much I love you and how much you mean to me. I need you not only for this life but also all the seven births. My love for you will always keep growing everyday and it is beyond the words itself which states I love you." He smiled at her with almost tears in his eyes.

"You're my world. I can't even imagine my life without you, leaving everything from my past. I look forward to enjoy,Cherise and make new and happy memories with you by side through every ups and downs. We are going to make our lives beautiful with full of adventures and love. You are the reason why I wake up everyday with happiness and positive vibes and you are the reason why I sleep with a smile on my face at nights. I love you is so small to express what I feel for you. We both knew we are always there for eachother and will always be there. Just remember, as long as this heart beats, it's only chants one name i.e., avi. You will be my most valuable possession for this life and the upcoming lives too. "

Her eyes moist listening his words and with a smile. They both exchanged the rings. A huge round of applause and whistles with a lot of 'woohh's' and 'awwws' the ring exchange ceremony ended. And then it is time for the sath phere which they both took with a lot of patience and understanding. They both held eachother's hand cherishing the warmth it spreads and also making the memory of this moment.

With all the happiness and positive vibes, the marriage ended and everyone are happy looking at the happiness of the bride and groom. The happiness they are feeling can easily be predicting by seeing their faces yet they can't help but just keep on smiling. Finally, all their hurdles ended and they are truly became one in the presence of God. They both are happy and content.

"So, marriage has finally came to an end. What's your plan for next, sid?" Reem asked teasingly wiggling her eyebrows and Avneet anxiously looked here and there trying to not look nervous.

"What will be the plans after marriage. It obviously will be first ni-" jai can't complete his sentence because Siddharth hit him on his head

"Shut up" he glared at jai looking at the way Avneet getting nervous but jai had no effect but just kept mum for now.

"I am tired" Avneet mumbled slowly looking at Siddharth.

"Me too. Let's go home first."  Siddharth said softly and she nodded. After all the remaining rituals they all left to the Nigam mansion.

1.5 years later...!

Everything has finally settled in its place. Siddharth as the CEO of Nigam empire and Avneet as the head of fashion designing department and jai, Reem shifted back to India and abhinavi are happy with the junior abhinav. All and all everyone are happy and leading their lives comfortably.

Right now, Avneet was sitting in her room thinking something deeply. Just now everyone had their dinner and retired to their rooms and from evening Avneet has been constantly thinking about something. Siddharth noticed it too and was about to ask her but didn't get the opportunity to do. Since now everyone had retired to sleep thinking this as the correct time. He went and sat beside Avneet who still didn't acknowledge his presence lost in her own thoughts.

"What happened, avi?" Siddharth asked and Avneet flinched before looking at him.

"When did you come here?" She asked him nervously.

"When you were busy thinking about something" he replied staring at her and with his gaze on her she turned more nervous and started playing with her fingers.

"Will you tell me what happened exactly?" He asked again looking at her concerned. Looking at the way she is responding he is getting scared not knowing what the problem is that scaring Avneet this much..

"Actually, I was thinking about who will be the next head of fashion designing department." She replied cautioned bitting her lower lip slightly with a little blush adoring her cheeks.

"What? Why? Weren't you the head of the department then why did you want to change?" He asked looking at her and turning his complete attention towards her.

"Yeah, for now I know I am but for the next probably 2 years or so I will be busy. So we need a replacement. Right?" She said looking at him trying to express the hidden meaning.

"But why will you be busy for next 2 years?" He asked confusingly not understanding anything. Avneet just looked at him and shook her head in disbelief.

This guy doesn't understand anything!

"Because Mr. Siddharth Nigam, we are going to have junior Nigam in the home in the next 9 months " she whispered happily.

Siddharth freezed for a second. He didn't understand for a second then when he understood he just got shocked.

"You mean..." Siddharth was cut off by Avneet.

"Yes, we are going to be parents,siddu." She told with tears in her eyes and a wide smile across her face. He just smiled widely and hugged her. His eyes filled with tears.

"I am so so happy, Avneet. I can't express my happiness in words."

"I know, I feel the same too."

They both are on cloud nine. All the dreams which they dreamt are finally coming true and they can't be more happy than this....

And they lived happily with a little fights, lots of laughter and many more smiles and tears....

I don't believe in happily ever after...
So it's just being happy that's it.

Thanks for all the love and wishes you all shared on this book.

This means so so so much to me that I can't even express my gratitude to you all!

Love you is all I can only say for all the love you guys are showing on this book and on your author..!

Ps- when do you all want the chapter 1 of entangled?

Do follow me for more updates

Signing off ✍🏻