||018||

Avneet's pov

When he told me that there was a meeting in the outskirts of the city. I immediately became scared and paranoid. After whatever had happened I don't ever want to leave him for even a second but it is not possible in reality. Right? So I started to stop worrying much and I just prayed for him and his safety. Despite me without even expressing my worries and insecurities he is always there for me to ensure that everything will be fine. We will make everything fine. It's what made me optimistic and his concerns and actions which were completely full of love and care made me fall for him a little more than I already fell.

And now,here when he said I was his home. I felt complete and happy that how much safe,secured and loved I feel whenever I am with him,he feels the same about me too. I don't need to in words that how much he loves me, his actions made everything clear the way he informed me even before going to the meeting told me how much of importance he is giving to me, how much I mean to him.

All my cries,pleads,prayers are all payed off... I have him now, with me again for eternity this time. Spreading nothing but warmth through his soul to mine. I don't want anything but this. I could relish this moment for a lifetime.

I smiled and hugged him bending forward since I am sitting in his chair and he is kneeling infront of me. I burried my face in his chest and took a deep breath immediately his fragrance covered my nostrils. His honey and sandalwood fragrance and aura is something which I couldn't pin point about. It instantly gives me relief and all the worries washes off my mind.

"Which industries you're going to visit tomorrow?" I asked slowly after recovering from the hug but he didn't leave my hands and held them together and started caressing them.

This man is obsessed with my hands and loves to caress them. This is so annoying but at the same time damn cute...!!! Stupid butterflies inside the tummy always comes out whenever I am in his arms and whenever his hands touches my part of body.

"Nandra industries"

Two words and all the worries which are washed off came running back into my mind and I looked at him in shocked.

"What?" I asked him. He looked at me for sometime and repeated it again.

Of all the industries in the world did he get only this industry to collaborate and invest in?? Couldn't my life ever be together all ever..

"Avi,what happened? Are you okay?"

Now I couldn't even express my worries to him cuz he doesn't know my past the traumas I suffered and the pain I endured due to my own father's hate and my sister's husband misbehaviour and what not.!! I sighed getting a grip on myself.

It's not the time to think all of them.

Pushing all my other thoughts aside. I brought him close to me and kissed his forehead assuring myself that he is fine and he will be fine too.

He doesn't know about siddu, he will be only Siddharth Nigam for him and nothing more.

I kept repeating it to myself and looked at him. He beamed at me after I kissed him like a little baby got his favourite candy from his mother.

Can't believe this man actually runs a millions worth  of business empire..?

"Are you serious? You are smiling like you just won a lottery.."

"It's more than winning a lottery for me  you kissing me."

"It's just a small forehead kiss"  I stated unbelievably.

"Yet,it brought me so much of energy"

This guy...

"Come, let's go home"