||026||

*Author's pov*

Decorations? Check!

Preparations? Check!

Wedding invitations? Check!

Guests? Check!

Costumes and makeup? Check!

Bride and groom? Oh yeah!!

Let's peak a look.!

Siddharth looked himself into the mirror for the thousandth time of the day. Abhishek shook his head watching his brother anxious and nervousness.

"Dada, you sure I look okay. Right?"

Abhishek is fed up with the same question for every two minutes.

"Siddharth, you are more than good and let me tell you Avneet loves you and she doesn't care how you look or what your attire is. Okay?" He expressed angrily. Siddharth looked at his elder brother whose face resembled with annoyance and anger. He just made a face and smiled cheekily at him.

"I know avi doesn't care about my attire but I do care. You understand. I need to look handsome and hot!"

"That you already look devar jii" came a voice from behind them.

Both the brothers turned to see vaishnavi there and smiled.

"Thankyou bhabhi. Atleast you care about me unlike someone who always taunts and teases me but never understands me." He said the first part to vaishnavi smiling and side hugging her and told the last part looking at his brother. Who glared at him seeing him hugging vaishnavi.

Can't help but both the brothers are possessive when it comes to their ladies.

"Huh, if you forget I was the one who was telling you that you look handsome from last one hour and baring your tantrums and you tell me that I don't care about you. Pff!!" He said and huffed at his little brother who is all set for his big day i.e., D-Day.

"Are you both kids or what? Even abhinav is better than you both."

Both the brothers looked at eachother and sighed. Siddharth hugged vaishnavi and Abhishek joined the hug. Feeling at ease in his  heart with the two most important people in his life. He patted siddharth's shoulder and kissed vaishnavi's forehead. His way of showing affection. Siddharth understood his elder brother and after moving away from the hug he hugged his elder brother. Vaishnavi looked at both of them with tears in her eyes. They both were just fighting and pulling eachother's leg a few minutes ago but look at them now. It's just their way of showing their love and care towards eachother. She know this and she is happy to see them like and wish them to be like forever and keep them away from all the evil eyes.

Maa! I hope you are happy to see your son's like this.

Vaishnavi prayed mentally to keep all of them happy.

"Ok! Ok! Enough. It's time for you to go down. Come Siddharth. "

She said breaking the emotional moment and both the brothers moved away and nodded at her and went down.

On the other side, Avneet is all dolled up for her big day and is sitting on her chair infront of the mirror and looking at herself. Just analysing that whether all this is true or is a dream. Which she know is not but she couldn't believe herself. The girl she is seeing in the reflection looks so much happy. Her eyes twinkling with happiness and a happy glow on her face with a blush and mehendi adorning her hands along with her chooda bangles and her pastel pink saree giving her the look of a queen which she is.