1. Nightmare

MY NEW JIKOOK FANFIC!!

**"

Jimin was mopping the floor of the living area. Sweat dripping down from his exhausted face. 2 hours passed but he was still cleaning their apartment.

He stops mopping, grabbing the baby towel from his shoulder and wiping away his sweat from his face. Roaming his eyes at every corner of the clean living area, sure his husband would like it.

And as a cue, the front door got unlocked from the outside, stepping inside the man he love the most. The man was wearing office attire and looked exhausted from work, but he still looked handsome.

Combing his hair using his not that dirty fingers. Smiling widely. He makes his way to his husband.

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin called, ready to hug his husband. But guess what?

His husband just makes a face, looking disgusting at something... or more like at someone

Looking straight at him

Jimin just smiled, but deep inside he was breaking... again.

His husband sighed loudly and just passed by his lover going to his room. Will probably shower?

Jimin left in the middle of their foyer. Shit. He doesn't want to cry again, not this time. He has so many plans to celebrate something.

Their 3rd year anniversary of being married

2 weeks before their anniversary, he was sure he would do anything for his husband's happiness, so he was sure that his surprise and gift would be the best for his husband.

But wait, his birthday is coming soon also, 1 week before he turns 23. But that's not important anymore.

Years had passed, and he is still in love with his husband. God, he can't believe this.

Going back to the living area, sitting down on their brown sofa, and looking at the wall where their wedding picture was hanging. His smile in the picture was wide, looking directly at the camera and his husband was just looking at him lovingly with a soft smile.

He smiled at the picture, missing their bond. Why was his life so unfair to him? Chuckling at himself, he didn't even realize that he was crying.

~

"Say ahhh"

The smaller just laughed at his silly husband, feeding him in an airplane way, treating him like a baby. But he opened his mouth anyway and munched his favorite cake.

"Good?" his husband asked him lovingly.

"Hmm" Jimin just hummed, smiling at his caring husband.

"You want more?" his husband asked again, combing the smaller's black hair using his long fingers.

Jimin shakes his head, eyes closed, relaxing as his husband is scratching his scalp softly.

***

"Dinner is read-" he said when his husband came out of his room, but stopped himself when he noticed that his husband was wearing a hat, white t-shirt, ripped skinny jeans and black boots, looking young as ever, not like him.

"I'm not hungry" his husband replied coldly. He didn't even glance at his small husband, making his way to the front door.

"Where are you going then?" He asked instead, feeling brave to ask a question.

But his husband just glared at him, telling him to shut up.

Jimin just smiled at him, not the smile that he was happy, but the smile of feeling pain. He just looked at his husband going out of their apartment.