13. Better

Knocking on the door furiously, waiting for someone to open the door.

He was so fucking angry right now to think that he should not do this to his son's mother.

He came out of his thoughts when someone said something from inside of the apartment.

"Wait." Someone said from inside the door.

Nathalie opened the door and was shocked to see Jungkook, who looked angry.

She gulped her saliva, feeling nervous suddenly "J-jungkook? Jacob was not he-"

Jungkook suddenly slapped her, hard. Like it's harder than Jin's slap hours ago.

It made Nathalie's head hit the wall. He looked again at Jungkook, ready to shout and demand some explanation why Jungkook was angry at her.

Jungkook near himself to Nathalie slowly, and it made Nathalie's eyes go wide.

"W-what-"

She was cut off by the harsh choke.

Jungkook entered the door while gripping tightly on Nathalie's neck.

He was looking at Nathalie blankly, all he was thinking was that Nathalie was the only reason why he was being miserable right now. Why did Jimin leave him.

"You lied to me" he whispered deadly into Nathalie's face. He kicked the door from behind to close it.

Once Nathalie heard the click of the lock, she knew that some danger would come.

She was looking at Jungkook with fear in her eyes while clutching the arms of Jungkook, trying to stop or even lessen the harsh grip on her neck, because it looked like she would be dead any minute if Jungkook would not stop it.

"S-sto-"

"All this time, it's all your fault" He said coldly.

Nathalie just closed open her mouth trying to breathe even for a little bit.

"Why? Huh?" He hissed "YOU ARE FUCKING DEVIL!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME HUH?!" He shouted directly at Nathalie's pale face. He didn't even care if Nathalie was going to die or not. But it'd be much better if he could kill her right now. "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" And he slapped her one time with his right hand, not even letting go of Nathalie's neck with his left hand.

Nathalie just shut her eyes, waiting for some miracle that would save her from Jungkook.

"WHY?!"

"J-Ju-"

They are interrupted by a sudden knock from the door.

Jungkook glared one more time at Nathalie before he let go of her neck.

She coughed immediately while rubbing his neck. She looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and Jungkook was already looking.. no, glaring at her like if glaring could kill, Nathalie was probably dead right now.

"It's not done yet, you fucking bitch" Jungkook venomously said before he went to the front door to leave.

But once he opened the door, he was welcomed by a man who was carrying his son. The man, Vince, Nathalie's friend.

Jungkook just looked at his son, trying to calm himself before he lost himself again, then he left. Didn't even look back once his son called him.

Vince looked inside, and he saw Nathalie, who was sitting on the floor while rubbing her bruised neck? What happened? He thought

"Nathalie, what happened?" But Nathalie just glared at him, not even thankful that he came to stop Jungkook from killing her?

****