8. Message

Is it the end? The end of their marriage? 

He was crying loudly while looking at the wedding ring that Jimin left. 

He didn't even know that this divorce thing would shutter his heart this much.

He thought that he would just accept it.

But boy, he was wrong. 

"What's this" he asked himself weakly.

With confusion thinking he grabbed the folded paper using his shaky hand and opened it. And it was a letter from Jimin.

A very long message from Jimin, written by hand.

He read it.

"Jungkook-ah, I know that once you read it I'm probably not at home anymore. 

I just write it because I know I can't say it later. 

You know I love you, right? I loved you when I saw you. When Jin hyung introduced you to me, 

I know that you love Nathalie so much, so I know how you felt when she broke up with you. 

Jin hyung told me that if I could make you fall in love with me, you would probably forget about your ex. It's ridiculous, right, haha. 

But I gave it a shot. But I don't think I can stop loving you that day 'cause every time we have a moment I always treasure it. So even Taehyung warns that I should stop it, but I don't, I can't. 'cause I love you so much that it hurts.

But it hurts more when all you thought and saw was your ex. How about me, Jungkook? 

How about me? 

You are with me, but your heart is still with her. 

When I ask you if you could be my boyfriend, you agree. I'm fucking wanna cry from joy. I'm so fucking excited about our future. 

The next day, I visited you at your apartment. And I saw you in your room, totally drunk. It broke my heart when I saw you were hugging her picture. 

You can't move on. And that day I knew that your answer was about being my boyfriend... You didn't mean it. 

I cleaned you even though I'm already weak mentally. But you tried to kill me again. 

You hugged me while mumbling her name. You said you love... her. Only her. 

Jungkook, I know that you're broke. But what about me? 

After 5 months of dating, you asked me to marry you, and I agreed. Because you looked sincere that time. And I love you

After our wedding, you suddenly become sweeter and more lovely. I'm so fucking happy that maybe you loved me sincerely that time. But the happiness didn't last long. 

After one and a half years, you change again. You change again once she comes back. Yeah, I know she has come back. And only yesterday I found out about your son. 

You looked so happy with them, so why did you choose to stay with me when you had all the time to divorce with me? Why do you choose to torture me with your slaps and harsh words? Did I deserve that?

What's wrong did I to you? Even though I knew she had come back, I didn't know that you always met them. You always meet them behind my back. I didn't question that. 

At least you divorced me first before you tried to kill me every day.

And I think this is the best opportunity to break the string between us. Sorry Jungkook that I can't keep my vows till the end, that I will always take care of you, always trust you, always make you happy, and will always love you. But now I can't . 'Cause I can't anymore. I just can't.