2. Decided

"Chim! Chim!"

Jimin looks at the source of the voice, smiling when he sees Taehyung running to him.

Taehyung inhales exhales, puts his palm on his kneepads, and looks up at Jimin. Calming himself, exhausted from running

Jimin just giggled at his friend's condition, "why, alien?" He asked, smiling.

The taller cleared his throat. "Jin hyung brought his cousin here" he said, standing up, feeling excited.

"And...?"

"Jin hyung wants you to meet him right now" he said, clapping his hands. He looked like he was not 19 years old.

"Why?" The smaller asked again.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at his clueless friend, so he just grabbed the smaller wrist to drag him to the cafeteria.

~~~

"Oh, you're here" Jin beamed at the smaller

Jimin eyed the people who were sitting at one table. His Jin hyung beside him was his boyfriend; Namjoon hyung, and the one facing the couple and back facing Jimin and Taehyung.

"Y-yeah" he replied, confused.

Jin stood up "Jimin, this is Jungkook ", pointing at the person who is back facing Jimin. But this person didn't even look at his back.

Jimin looked again at his hyung, not sure what to do, and he saw his hyung giving a glare at the man.

The man just sighed loudly. Slowly, the person stands up, and faces Jimin. Looking bored

Jimin looked up at the man. Wow, he was so handsome!! He fangirling the man, giving the man heart eyes.

Is it love at first sight, Jimin asked himself, smiling widely. He can't believe

Jungkook just looked at him, and sighed again. Is this his hyung wants to introduce to him? Without thinking, he walked out of the cafeteria, wanting to sniff some fresh air.

Jimin looked puzzled, Is that all? He thought

Jin cleared his throat, ashamed at the attitude of his cousin, "Jimin, can I talk to you?" And looked at his boyfriend and Taehyung.

Namjoon and Taehyung get what he wants to say, so they go out.

"Jimin?" He called the smaller who looked lost

"Y- yeah, yeah" he sat down on the vacant chair in front of Jin.

"Sorry about that" the older started.

"It's okay" he said, but even he felt rejected minutes ago. "So what do you want to talk about, hyung?" he looked at his hyung, waiting

" You see he is being rude" he clears his throat. "He had just come from breaking up with his girlfriend, who left him 3 months ago" wetting his lips quickly "His girlfriend left him because she cheated. The audacity, right?" He chuckled. I can't believe the one who cheated was most brave to leave their partners.

Jimin just hummed, now understanding why the handsome man was rude to him. Feeling bad, too

"He is kind of depressed, he gives everything to the girl, but he was being cheated. He was even ready to forgive the girl, but the girl just left him, saying she didn't love him anymore". He took Jimin's hands to his own, surprising the smaller. "And you're the only chance, Jimin," he desperately said.