31. Low-key

"I'm so excited~" Minju said, swaying his body happily in the back seat, unable to contain his excitement.

Jimin turned around to look at Minju, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Enjoy yourself back there, okay?" he said sweetly.

The little one nodded eagerly, his enthusiasm palpable. "Yes, hyung!"

"Not to mention you're going to meet Princes, finally!" Taehyung added with a playful tone as he focused on the road ahead.

Minju's smile grew even wider. "I hope she could be my little sister."

"Oh Minju, you might just get your wish," Taehyung mumbled, throwing a teasing glance at Jimin, who immediately shot him a warning look.

"What is it, Tae-Tae?" Minju asked, tilting his head in confusion. He hadn't quite caught Taehyung's words, his mind too preoccupied with thoughts of the amusement park.

Jimin gently slapped Taehyung's arm. "Don't mind him, baby," he reassured Minju, his voice soft and comforting.

Minju nodded and hugged his plushie tighter, his excitement bubbling over.

Jimin then turned his attention back to Taehyung, his voice lowered. "What was that?" he hissed.

Taehyung shrugged nonchalantly. "Nothing, Chim," he replied, chuckling softly.

Jimin rolled his eyes and felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He pulled it out to see a message from Jin.

"Jin hyung is already there, Tae," he informed, his fingers tapping away at the screen as he replied to Jin.

"Oh, we'll be there in a minute," Taehyung said, sneaking a glance at Jimin, who was smiling shyly at his phone. "Who was that?" he asked, his curiosity piqued as he returned his focus to the road.

Jimin looked up, his cheeks tinged with pink. "Nothing," he mumbled.

Taehyung just nodded, an unnoticeable smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

As they drove on, the car filled with Minju's excited chatter about the rides he wanted to try. "Hyung, do you think I can go on the roller coaster?"

Jimin turned around, his face lit with a smile. "Of course, Minju! We'll go on all the rides you want."

Taehyung laughed. "Just don't get too scared, Minju. I remember when Jimin screamed his lungs out on that very same roller coaster!"

Jimin swatted at Taehyung playfully. "Hey! I was just... expressing my excitement."

Minju giggled. "I won't be scared, hyung. I'm brave!"

Taehyung glanced at Minju through the rearview mirror. "That's the spirit, Minju! We're going to have so much fun."

As they neared the amusement park, the colorful lights and the distant sounds of laughter and music filled the air. Minju's eyes widened in awe. "Wow, it's even bigger than I imagined!"

Jimin looked back, his heart melting at the sight of Minju's joy. "Just wait until you see it up close," he said.

Taehyung parked the car, and they all stepped out, the excitement palpable. Minju grabbed Jimin's hand, practically bouncing with every step.

"Let's go find Jin hyung," Jimin said, holding Minju's hand tightly as they navigated through the crowd. The moment they spotted Jin, he waved enthusiastically. "There you are! Ready for a day full of adventure?"

"Princes!" Minju shouted, immediately running toward the entrance lounge where Jin's family was sitting. His tiny feet pattered excitedly on the pavement as he raced ahead.