4. Child

"Chim! Open the door!!" Taehyung knocks loudly, he is so freaking furious right now

He tried to call his best friend minutes ago, but it cannot be reached

"Babe, stop that. He must be sl-" but he was off by his boyfriend

"No! He needs to know something, it's important" he replied

He knocks and knocks but no one is answering. Losing his temper, he bangs the door

"CHIM!!-" he shouts

And as a cue, the door opened.

And there he is, his best friend. Looking tired, very very tired instead.

Jimin just looked too devastated with eye bags under his blood shot big bambi eyes as he looked pale and disheveled, like he had cried all night and was still looking like he was on the verge of tears. For Taehyung, it wasn't difficult to understand that Jimin got a panicked attack.

Taehyung can't take it anymore, he hugged his friend tightly like his life depends on it.

As Taehyung hugged Jimin, he flinched but didn't push Taehyung away. He couldn't help the few tears that leaked from his eyes as the scene earlier, hit him full force, giving him a painful headache. The wards came out from Jungkook had literally taken all of his deepest worst fears and shoved them in his face as images from it kept replaying in his mind, making him feel hopeless and weak as he couldn't help but break down into tears,

Taehyung realized how everything that's happened in Jimin's life must be crashing down on him. But wait? Did he already know that Jungkook is cheating on him? If so this all might be like a weight on Jimin's shoulders, that was crushing him down, making him fall. Anyone would become weak after facing so much.

Though, Jimin was still selfless enough to smile fakely in front of others but spend his night crying, just so that others don't get worried for him. At this point, Taehyung really just wanted to take all his problems off of his shoulders and give him a break. Raising his hand, he used his thumb to wipe away Jimin's tears as he shushed. But he himself was crying too, but he quickly wiped it away, not wanting Jimin to see it. He needs to be strong for Jimin.

He badly wants to ask Jimin a thousand questions. But he needs to comfort Jimin down first, Jimin needs him right now

"Do you want me to take you out here?" He ask instead

Slowly, the smaller looked at him and nodding hid head while biting his lip harder.

***
"I know, Tae"

"WHAT?!" He yelled at his smaller friend. He is angry right now. If Jimin knows, then why is he not taking some action for this?

"I just found out before he left the house hours ago" he answered looking lost. A while ago, when he went back quickly to his room, he heard the car roared. Obviously, Jungkook has left. Left him again.

Taehyung is still processing what this shit situation is. Did Jimin also know about the young boy? He wants to know it

"Do you know about the young boy Chim?" He asked calmly but deep inside he was desperate right to know all the truth

"What young boy?" he asked confused as he sniffed , and got some tissues from the coffee table. They're in the living room of Taehyung's apartment. Suga; Taehyung's boyfriend left them and said he has some errands to attend.

The taller fished his phone from his shoulder bag and scrolling through the gallery, and tapped the picture he wanted to show to Jimin.

Jimin looks at his best friend then to the phone, with a trembling hand he grabs it slowly for him to see.