29. Process

Vincent's eyes scanned the vibrant hall of the club, taking in the lively atmosphere. The dance floor was packed with people grooving to the music, while others gathered around the bar, laughing and enjoying their drinks. But amidst the chaos, Vincent's focus was solely on finding Jackson.

He spotted Jackson heading towards the exit, his determination to confront him growing stronger. Vincent quickened his pace, careful not to draw attention to himself. Being banned from the club was the last thing he needed.

Vincent didn't mind who he was he was passing by, all his attention was on Jackson who was talking with someone this time. And he smirked, thanking the person mentally who disturbed Jackson from leaving.

As Vincent weaved through the crowd, he accidentally bumped into someone, causing them to stumble and fall to the floor. He took a step back, realizing he had collided with a small man with ash gray hair. Frustration welled up inside him.

This fucking stupid. This guy hadn't been paying attention to his surroundings, he thought. He clutches his gun, stopping himself to shoot this man who was still on the floor who was dusting his jeans from the dust that he got on the floor. This stupid didn't look up at him.

He was thankful that the other person didn't mind them, they didn't give a fuck in short.

"Can you watch where you're going?!" Vincent snapped angrily, struggling to keep his composure.

The small man looked up at him with an innocent pout, resembling a child who had been scolded. "Sorry," he mumbled softly.

Vincent's irritation was momentarily replaced by surprise and a strange sense of familiarity. It was Park Jimin, of all people. The same Jimin he had been ordered to harm in the past. But he never expected him to look so angelic up close.

And it made Vincent stunned and goosebumps. Eyes and mouth were wide open, and gulped his nervousness. Why the fuck he was here?! He thought.

Jimin, the Park fucking Jimin was here looking up at him with that pleading eyes.

He didn't know why, but he didn't expect this face of Park Jimin. He was so fucking beautiful, his eyes, his plumb lips, his cute nose, his soft yet peachy cheeks.

In the past, when Nathalie commanded him to kill Jimin's unborn baby in the dark alley and give him the picture of Jimin, he didn't mind to look at it longer, he just shrugged it off and did his job. But it also made him realize how different Jimin seemed in person. Even in the dim lights he looked like an absolute angel.

He mentally laughed when he realized something. Jungkook was too stupid to cheat on this beautiful man in front of him. And he will make sure that Jungkook was going to regret that he let this angel go in his life.

"Sir?"

"Jimin?" Vincent blurted out, taken aback. He couldn't help but be captivated by Jimin's beauty.

Jimin looked confused. "Do you know me?" he asked, his voice filled with genuine curiosity.

Vincent was stunned. Jimin didn't recognize him from their encounter in the dark alley? It was a stroke of luck.

Realizing that Jimin was still on the floor, Vincent quickly composed himself. "Let me help you," he offered, extending a hand.

Jimin smiled sweetly but didn't accept the help, pretending that he didn't notice, as gracefully rising to his feet by his own. Once he was in his own feet he turned his back to Vincent and suddenly bent to get his things from the floor that he just dropped. As he bent down to pick up his belongings, he couldn't resist teasing Vincent. He subtly flexed his round, meaty butt, glancing back to catch Vincent's reaction. A mischievous smirk formed on Jimin's lips as he noticed Vincent's gaze fixed on his butt, he even licked his bottom lips like a hungry dog.  Such an easy target.