6. Last

"There's no one here?" He whispered to himself as he entered their apartment.

"He might still be in the company." He chuckled to himself. His husband did not even contact him as to why he stopped coming home.

What does he expect, right? Sure that's what his husband wants to lose him from his life.

He entered his room and took the two colors black and blue suitcases that were sitting in the corner of his room. He has to hurry to pack because he has so many things because as long as possible he won't leave even one of his things behind.

Once he was done, he looked at his room one more time. He will miss it, because it was this room that encountered all his hardships in life, his cries every night, every time he took medicine because he was sick.

He came out of his room holding two suitcases

He went down the stairs to the living area.

Oh

The wedding photo of him and his husband is still there, still hanging properly

He came there, took a chair that he could lean on to reach the big picture frame. He needs to remove it because he knows it is disgusting for his husband.

Once he removed it, he looked at it for a moment, and caressed it several times

"I'll miss you, Jungkook" He said. Not even noticing the tears falling from his beautiful eyes. Unstoppable

Once he was done, he went to their stock room to store it there.

He returned to the living room and sat down. Took the smart phone and called his best friend, to get the suitcase. He will send the suitcase to Taehyung first, because he still has plans for tonight at 6:00 pm, to celebrate his anniversary with his husband for the last time.

For the last time

***

"Hello?" A low tone voice greeted him when someone answered his call

"J-jungkook" he tries himself not to be nervous, but it looks like he's wrong

"Why?" Still low tone, but cold

"Can we have a date..."

"No." His husband answered quickly even though he hadn't finished yet

He clears his throat "...For the last time?" He continued, even though he looked desperate. He needs to talk to his husband even at the last moment. Not to beg him to come back, just to tell him that he would be happy for him in his new life.

For a few seconds, no one answered at the other end of the call

But sighed in relief when his husband agreed.

"Okay"

***

"6:30pm" He mumbled to himself

6:00 pm, he and Jungkook talk about their last date at their favorite restaurant. But he has been waiting for 30 minutes, and his husband is still not there

He's going, isn't he? He thought. He just looked outside through the floor to ceiling glass window next to him. The stars and the moonlight are really beautiful, calming his nerves.

He smiled as he remembered a memorable memory.

He remembered when Jungkook took him to their rooftop, because he knew that Jimin's favorite view was the stars and the moon.

They lay there and looked up. Until he was about to sleep. He heard the words from his husband that he held for a long time

'I love you'