15. Home

Update!

***

It has been a week since they stayed at Jeon's house. Well, the Jeon couple insisted, saying they missed their presence. And Jimin also missed how he always tagged along with Mrs Jeon to go to the orphanage to visit the child.

And here they are, visiting the orphanage, but this time, Taehyung and Jin were with them. Namjoon, Suga and Jin's baby left on the house. And Mr Jeon went to his company because his son didn't do his job very well.

"They miss you so much Jimin-ah" Mrs Jeon said suddenly.

Jimin smiled, he missed them too. He missed his home. But he didn't know what excuse he would make to the children.

They enter the building and go to the front desk. The girl behind the table smiled brightly once she saw Jimin. They have known each other since Jimin and Mrs Jeon were always there every week years ago.

"Jimin?!" The girl said, surprised. Wanting to ask Jimin many questions and also want to hug him. She missed her friend. But she remained professional, because she noticed the two new faces with Jimin and Mrs Jeon. She will have time to talk to Jimin informally later.

"Hi Nayeon!" Jimin smiled, feeling relieved that Nayeon didn't forget him already.

Nayeon bowed his head to others with respectfulness.

"Tae, Jin hyung. This is Nayeon. She has been friends since eomma and I are always here every weekend." He introduced his friends to the girl, making the girl smile also and shook their hands

"Nayeon, this is Taehyung" he pointed to his friend who was beside him. " And this is Jin Hyung" he also introduced the other.

"So where are the kid-" Mrs Jeon was cut off by the sudden screams

"JIMIN HYUNG?!!"

"Eomma!!"

They all looked at the source of the high-pitched voices.

Then there they were. Looking at Jimin with excitement in their eyes made Jimin moisten his eyes.

Mrs Jeon was attacked by the warm hugs of some children.

And for Jimin....

The 6-year-old boy runs quickly to Jimin. And Jimin didn't even waste time kneeling down, so he could catch the small boy.

The boy immediately hugged him on the neck tightly, making Jimin chuckle with happiness. But the small boy was shaking, crying

"I-I missed y-youu!!" The 6-year-old boy hiccupped. Also sobbing loudly

Jimin just closed his eyes with tears, hugging the boy tightly. He missed him, he missed them. "I missed you too, baby."

"W-why d-d-did you l-leave u-us?" The small boy broke the hug and faced Jimin. His cute eyes and nose were now red, and his lips were shaking. He looked vulnerable in this state. What happened to him? "W-wh-why d-did y-y-ou le-leave M-minju h-here?" He asked brokenly. "M-m-minju is no-not b-bad".

Jimin was crying also, he felt guilty when he didn't say goodbye to them before he left. But he always prays to god for them that he hopes they will still be healthy, grow up with kindness in their hearts, he also hopes that they will see each other again .

He looked to other kids who were Minju back facing. They are also crying, missing the presence of their hyung.

Jimin was so important to them. Every weekend, Jimin would buy each of them ice cream and also burgers, fries, chocolate and many more. Their hyung would read some stories to them while they were sitting on the grass of the playground under the big trees. They thought that Jimin didn't want them anymore because they are so handy and annoying sometimes.