18. H(ass)band

Sorry for the super late update, but yeah, here it is!

***

"Are you leaving that early?!"

"Yeah." He said flatly without looking at Nathalie.

"But how about you promising to Jacob that we will go out this Tuesday then?" she said irritatedly

He inhaled tiredly and glared at Nathalie. "Just say I'm busy then." He grabbed his phone and wallet ready to leave, but Nathalie did not have those excuses.

She grabbed Jungkook's forearm before he could touch the door knob of the front door, but Jungkook immediately shrugged it off as if he was touched by something hot. "What?! Are you going to Jimin again?"

He looked deadly at Nathalie. "Yes." He said directly.

Nathalie glared at Jungkook but suddenly she laughed sarcasticly. "Why? To beg again for his forgiveness?" She looked at Jungkook who was looking at her deadly, but it didn't stop her from continuing what she wanted to say. "Oh c'mon Jungkook, you look like an abandoned puppy no-" before she could even complete, she was suddenly on the floor or more like she was slapped hard by Jungkook.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" he roared, didn't even mind his son who was sleeping in the room, tired from playing all day. "I'd rather be an abandoned puppy than to be with you, you unworthy bitch." he continued before he got out of their apartment leaving the fuming Nathalie.

***

"You want some, Minju?"

"Nuu nuu~" he said happily while jamming to the song of BTS' music 'Go Go', swaying his whole body.

Taehyung looked at his left side, looking at Jimin who was driving and a smile painted on his flawless face, but of course focusing on the road. "You think it's a good idea?" He asked his friend worriedly, and looked again at the backseat to see Minju hugging happily his plushies.

He looked at Taehyung shortly and turned his attention again to the road. "I don't want to leave him either." He sighed softly, and looked at the rear mirror to see Minju was smiling excitedly, that could melt his heart.

FLASHBACK

"HYUUNG!!" Minju called to his hyung who was sitting on the sofa inside the office and talking seriously to the nun.

Jimin immediately smiled once he heard Minju's call, but once he looked at the smaller his smile immediately dropped. Why was he crying? Is he sick? Is there something wrong?

Out of worry, he immediately stood up for him to check Minju, but when he was near to the smaller, Minju ran towards him and just hugged both of his legs with his short arms, and it made Jimin more curious and worried.

"A-are you g-going to l-leave me again?" The sobbing boy asked, scared. He doesn't want his hyung to leave him again. He wants his hyung's presence every minute.

Jimin looked at Taehyung and at the nuns who were watching them, more curious now. But Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders, and didn't know either why Minju suddenly cried. He looked down to see Minju was shaking while hugging him. Slowly, he removes Minju's arms and goes to his knees for him to face Minju.

His eyes softened immediately once he saw Minju's face. He wiped the streaming tears from Minju's red face. "Min-Min" he called softly. But Minju just cried and cried, couldn't stop his tears even for a second. The thought of his Jimin hyung going to leave him again was killing him.

He shook his head furiously, didn't want to hear hurtful words in his hyung anymore, he was scared of what his hyung would say. "Sorry Minju" "Goodbye" "I will leave". These sentences inside his head were killing him.