16. So?

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, shocked by seeing his hyung sitting in his parents' living room. Why are they here?

Namjoon eyed him. Shocked also to see Jungkook state. God. Is it Jungkook? Because he can't recognize him anymore. Gone the masculine body, his cheeks were hallowed, he looked thinner now and his hair was long. He didn't even cut his hair? What is he doing to himself?

Jungkook wanted to ask a lot of questions to his hyung but was cut off by the sudden calling

"Babe!"

"Daddy!"

Jungkook moved his sight to his son who was running to him. He crunched down to his son's level so Jacob could hug him. He stands up with Jacob in his arms.

Nathalie was going to kiss him but he quickly avoided the action. Of course, the three men who were watching them didn't unnoticed it.

"We should go now." He whispered to Nathalie, gritting his teeth.

But Nathalie pretended that she didn't hear it. She just smirked at Jungkook and went again to the living area where she was sitting earlier.

Jungkook sighed frustratedly. He didn't know how he would shut Nathalie up when their son was around. So he followed Nathalie and also sat in the vacant seat beside Nathalie with Jacob in his lap now.

Jungkook looked down, ashamed to show his face to his father and hyung.

Namjoon didn't even say a word. And he just used his phone to text someone.

***

'I miss my Eomma' he mumbled to himself while looking to the outside of the car. They're on the way to Jeon's house, tired of today's activity.

He gets his phone when he feels that he should call his mother to know that he is there in Soul. So anytime he can visit his mother now.

But to his bad luck, his phone had a low battery. And sighed tiredly when he saw his phone dead by itself.

He looked to his left to see Taehyung busy driving. He wanted to borrow his phone to call his mother but he remembered that Taehyung left his phone to his boyfriend.

He looked to the back seat where Mrs Jeon was sleeping and Jin scrolling through his phone.

"Hyung?"

Jin looked up to Jimin, and raised both his eyebrows. "Yeah?"

"Can I borrow your phone? Just wanna call my mom." He reached for the phone when Jin agreed.

He immediately typed his mother's phone number, but stopped himself when some notification just popped up on the upper part of the screen.

He didn't mean to read his Namjoon hyung's message to his hyung. But his palms got sweaty suddenly. Heart beating faster. Too nervous when he read

'Jungkook, Nathalie and their son are here. Don't come home for now'

He read it again and again, and can't believe what he just read.

Fuck, what would he do now?

Should he tell his friends about it?

He was kind of nervous for some reason

Is it because he was not ready to face Jungkook yet?

Is it because he will see Jungkook's son who might be happy with a complete family?

Or is it because of Nathalie?

Wait, WHAT?!

Why the fuck would he feel nervous about facing Nathalie? He didn't do anything wrong to her, for fuck sake.