9. Jimin

12:30 a.m.

At 12:30 he thought of going home from Taehyung's apartment.

Around 9:00pm, Nathalie texted him, saying that they had gone home to their own apartment and that they would wait for him there.

But he doesn't feel like going to his son now. So he just went home to his own apartment. Go home to cry again.

***

1 month later

The doorbell of his apartment kept ringing.

With confusion in his face, he stood up from the floor of Jimin's bedroom.

Yes. Ever since Jimin left him, he has always locked himself in that room and would drink alcohol and cry when he got drunk. Not to mention that he always sleeps on the floor. Hoping that Jimin will come and help him get up from the floor, bathe him, comfort him, cuddle him as he continues and...

Wait!

What if Jimin was the one who was pressing the doorbell, for him to come back?

His confusion changed to a happy feeling when he thought Jimin had come back to their apartment. Their home...

He smiled widely when he thought that there was still a chance for them for their marriage.

The doorbell rang again and again it looked like the person outside was angry and furiously trying to press the doorbell.

He went to the front door with a smile like a fool, he opened the front door, ready to attack Jimin with hugs and kisse-

Suddenly, his smile disappears quickly like lightning and changes into fear and  disappointment. All of his fur rose when he saw who had visited him.

Mom... Dad?!

"Son?" His mother was shocked to see his condition.

Because Jungkook was so skinny, he doesn't seem to be eating right. His hair was messy. His eyebags are very large and dark. His eyes are so red as if he hasn't slept.

What happened to their son?

Jungkook just stared at them, shocked. Panic was also evident in his wide eyes. Didn't know how to act right now

"Son, are you okay? What happened to you? Your secretary said you didn't work properly this month." His father asked, concerned about his son. Because his son is very hard working, he would not be absent without a good reason. So why is this all of a sudden? Was he sick?

"D-dad..." he trembled said, not knowing what to say this time.

His parents had always been asking him about Jimin for the past few weeks. And all he could say was, 'busy, leave, go to his mother's or be on vacation.

So now, he has no choice. His family will now know about the divorce and about his shitty actions.

"Are you okay? Where's Jimin?" His father asked more, peeping over Jungkook's shoulder, trying to find his little son-in-law. Because he knew that if Jungkook was sick, Jimin had him, because Jimin is good at taking care of the sick person. He is sure

Mrs Jeon was also looking for Jimin, but failed when he didn't feel the presence of her son-in-law.  "Let's go inside first, honey."  Mrs Jeon said to her husband and looked at her son and smiled warmly. Trying to lighten up the mood.  "Just sit down, Jungkookah, I will take care of you today, okay?"  She said softly while caressing her son's cheek. Then he went straight to the kitchen to prepare soup, which was quick and easy to cook so that his son could eat immediately.  "There's no groceries? Jimin must be busy to buy some. I should accompany him this time."  She told herself with a broad smile, because she would have time to go shopping again with her beloved Jimin.