17. New

Jimin looked to his left and right and smiled little at his friends and at the Jeon couple, and nodded, indicating he was going because he was tired and he needed to rest.

Taehyung didn't waste any minute to trail behind his friend. Of course, his boyfriend followed suit.

"Jimin!" Jungkook called. Wanting to see Jimin again for another minute, just a minute. He waited for years to see Jimin, and now he wants to see him more. So he wants to follow him upstairs only to be stopped by a sudden grab of his thin forearm. He looked at the owner of the hand

"Don't you dare follow him" Jin dangerously said. "Jimin hates cheaters" he said to Jungkook's face disgustingly as he left, going upstairs too. Namjoon also follows his husband, and would also check if his princess was still sleeping in the other room. 

Jungkook welled up in tears. Didn't know what to do when all his family hated him, like he was such a criminal who was ready to kill them.

The Jeon couple looked at their son, pitying his condition. They know that Jungkook was regretting all his decisions in life, but they can't blame Jimin for being like that. It's all their son's fault.

Mrs Jeon, with shaking legs, stepped forward to her son, and hugged him tightly with so much comfort.

Jungkook flinched a little at the sudden action and got tear up. Not expecting this kind of comfort, he hugged his mother back.

Mr Jeon looked at them. Looked at his son. He can't take it anymore, he can't see his son in this kind of situation. He needs to do something. Something that his son will probably be happy again and healthy. He took a deep breath and also stepped forward to his son and wife, and hugged them in his warm embrace. He just hugged them without saying anything, but got teared up when he heard his son sobbing suddenly.

Jungkook hugged his father using his long arm. He missed his father. He thought that his father would never ever touch him again with so much love, but he was wrong, and he was thankful for that. And right now he promised himself that he would do his best to bring back the happy family that they used to be.

Nathalie and Jacob just stood at the side.

The smaller just eyed the three who were hugging, and was confused about why his father was crying.

And the girl was fuming in anger because of Jimin minutes ago. She clenched her knuckles and promised to herself that she would do some horrible to Jimin. Horrible than she did years ago. She looked at Jeon family who was hugging, she just rolled her eyes at the drama in front of her.

***

"You sure you're okay?"

He stopped packing his things and looked at his friend who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

"I'm fine, okay?" He continued to shove his clothes into the luggage and some of his things. "Also, I expected to see them here right no-"

"What? You knew?" Taehyung asked shockingly.

The smaller one just rolled his eyes and shook his head as he continued what he was doing. "Yeah, but that's not important how did I know anyway." He sighed when he remembered that he didn't packed his skin care that was in the bathroom yet. So he stands up and gets it in the bathroom. He gets his small backpack where his skin care should be placed.

Taehyung just nodded, and followed with his eyes what Jimin was doing. "Can you just pack tomorrow morning? You said you were tired." He asked when Jimin exited the bathroom with a small blue bag.

"Yeah, I'm tired, hours ago." He answered, not looking at his friend.

"And why suddenly pack all your luggage when the day after tomorrow we are about to leave anyway?" He raised his one eyebrow, confused why his friend looked like he was in a hurry.