Chapter 3 : Thirst trap.

December 27th
Jungkook POV

Today, Taehyung completely ignored me. I didn't see him outside of class like i usually do, and it made me feel guilty. I must have made him uncomfortable. Perhaps I shouldn't have confess my feelings for him.

However, I don't regret our kiss, or maybe it was just a peck. Whatever it was, I loved it.

That's all I can think about right now.

Feeling restless, I took out my phone to check if he had sent me anything.

My lucky star 🌟 : Yeah I'm coming downstairs.

Yesterday 08 : 19

Me :Tae I'm sorry for what I did.

Me : I shouldn't have kissed you.

Me : I am seriously sorry. You're drowning me in guilt.

Me : Can't you just message back ?

Me : I love you tae , i love you very much. Please don't ignore me like this.

Me : I just got the courage to show you how I love you and here you're breaking my heart.

Me : Okay. Keep ignoring me.

I knew I made him nervous but there's still a doubt in my mind that he doesn't like me. I mean I'm just a friend to him. He don't see me as a potential boyfriend and he never flirted with me although we're really close. I don't think he liked the kiss.

Being gay is really hard. If you like someone you not only have to make sure they like you back, you also have to check if they're into your gender in the first place.

What if he's not gay ? Or what if he is gay?

I went to the cafeteria and spotted taehyung sitting with his friends. Jin was with him too.

Taehyung was deeply listening to him as his head was slightly tilted making him look so cute. My heart skipped a beat when he smiled in thier conversations.

He is the most beautiful boy I've ever seen !!
The absolute reason of my existence.

He is the prettiest boy in our school and because he's so pretty everyone flirts with him. Back in the days i had to fight world wars with girls and guys hitting on taehyung.

I'm glad that taehyung doesn't flirts back. Not like he's shy but he just doesn't like it. He prefers to be alone.

I love his innocence. His cute little face, his big doe eyes, his plump lips, his sexy neck, big curves and he's already so slim.

But I don't only love taehyung for his face. When we first met, i was really enraptured by his Unreal features but then slowly we got closer and i found out he's such a cute little baby.

Taehyung just show that he doesn't need anyone, that sassy and rude behaviour but deep down he's really sweet. He didn't opened his heart so easily but i was persistent.

All he need is love, care and affection.

It's okay I'll ask him and confess to him that i love him face to face. There's nothing i wouldn't do to make him feel my love.

"Hey Tae, i want to talk to you. " I said, my voice tinged with a mix of hope and nervousness.

But before I could add another sentence, Jimin and Hoseok swiftly stood up like springs, forming a protective shield around taehyung.