Chapter 43 : I am yours.

April 27th
Jungkook POV

"Mark me yours, Jungkook." Bless me god. How much I've craved those words ? How many times I've held back ? How much I dreamed of this night ?

Now there's no holding back anymore.

Taehyung POV

Oh god, I couldn't believe I just said that. I was still laying on the grass with him. His innocent demeanor had vanished, replaced by sharp, burning eyes.

"Tae," Jungkook's gaze locked onto mine. "Let’s get out of here." He grabbed my hand and led me away from the rain, his eyes burning with desire.

Once home, with his parents about to sleep for the night, I barely noticed. The only thing in my mind was him and him.

I felt love running deep in my soul, deep in my blood, deep in my breath. A feeling I've never felt before knowing him and I hoped he knew how much I loved him.

He was a miracle, a blessing, a wish, call him whatever but he's my necessity now.

Jungkook gently closed the door behind us, ushering me into his room. He locked the door and then turned to me. He focused on my mouth, then to my eyes, then back to my mouth, as if trying to memorize every detail.

"I don’t want either of us to ever forget this night." he declared, and before I could respond, his lips were on mine. His tongue slipped in my mouth controlling my senses and my senses were lost.

I was completely at his mercy.

I found myself at his mercy, as he pulled me onto the bed. I hastily removed my T-shirt, my urgency palpable. I wanted to be as close to him as humanly possible, plaster myself all over his body.

He settled on top of me, his kisses growing deeper and more dominating.

When he finally broke the kiss, he took a second to look at me. "You’re so alarmingly beautiful, love." his voice a deep, husky rumble.

I tried to respond, but my mouth had seemingly forgotten how to function. His eyes were devouring me, making me feel as though I was suffocating under his gaze.

"Tae, I need you." he said, pressing my hand against his bulge. I gasped, my fingers trembling. He kissed my fingers, and I stopped breathing as his forefinger traced my nipple, circling it.

"I—know." I managed to stammer as his tongue made contact, causing me to suck in my breath with a soft moan.

His tongue danced over my skin, moving from my collarbone to my chest, my waist, my nape, and my arms, leaving a trail of wet kisses.

His thumb found a sweet spot, and my eyes rolled back in my head as I fought to contain my moans. Heat surged through me, turning my entire body a vivid red.

He slowly moved to my lower abdomen, and I began to shiver. This was a level of intimacy I’d never experienced before.

"Lift your hips, love." he instructed, and I complied. He slid my wet jeans down my legs and tossed them aside, making me embarassed.

This love making was too intimidating for me. Not to mention, this was my first time being so exposed in front of the man I loved.

Jungkook hooked his fingers under my underwear waistband and slid it down, while I impatiently waited. He was looking way too sexy than he should.

He removed his shirt, revealing a physique that would make Greek gods jealous. I found myself wanting to worship his body around the clock.

He positioned himself between my thighs and thrust one finger inside me, then added another, crooking them to hit the spot. The sensation was a mix of discomfort and thrill, but nothing I couldn’t handle.