Chapter 4 : Sweet Seduction.

December 27th
Taehyung POV

I fixed my boner before leaving the bathroom. After thoroughly washing my hands, I checked the time, which showed that it was almost 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Oh no, I'm fucking late!" I panicked hurrying towards the main gate.

To my dismay, Jungkook was standing there with his motorbike, wearing that stupid smirk on his face. Looking around for my driver, I wondered if he had already left or was yet to arrive.

"Need a ride?" He quipped, emphasizing the word 'ride'.

"As I said before, I'm not gay." I replied firmly, determined not to be affected by his flirting.

"Ah, but I haven't said anything about being gay yet, love." he interjected, mischief evident in his raised eyebrow.

"Keep your ride to yourself. My driver might be here any moment." I responded, growing more irritated.

"Oh, about that. I may have sent your driver home." he said acting all. innocent.

"You sent him home ?!" I screeched exasperated. Well, I don't have many choices now. If I were to call him back, it would take a big amount of time, only making me even more late.

"What exactly did you say to him? He wouldn't have left so easily." I demanded.

"I simply told him that I would take you home. Now, come and sit." he taunted, worsening my annoyance.

Accepting that I had little choice, I reluctantly agreed to go with Jungkook. However, I had promised to myself to avoid him. If I didn't ignore him or put a stop to his flirting, he would keep doing that. I don't want myself to actually fall for him.

Falling for him was the last thing I wanted.

"Tae, are you here?" he asked, waving a hand in front of my face, causing me to startle.

"What?" I snapped, shaken from my thoughts.

"Are you coming or not?" he pressed, seeking clarity.

"Just this once, but don't assume that I like you or anything." I muttered quickly, settling onto the back of the bikw and finding my balance.

"Sure, and please hold on tightly. I don't want you to get hurt." he urged, guiding my hands to wrap around his waist.

"Fine." I mumbled under my breath.

"But make sure your hand doesn't touch anything else, I might lose control." he whispered into my ear, leaning back.

"Yuck. Such a pervert." I said embarssed, my cheeks heating up.

"So, how was your day?" he asked, revving up the engine and steering away from the school.

"As if you have no idea. So annoying and only because of you." I retorted, rolling my eyes at him.

"Ouch, you hurt me with your words." he said dramatically.

"Whatever." I dismissed him, shifting my focus to the passing scenery.

"Did you study well?" he fired off another question.

"Yes, I did. Anything else ?" I responded sarcastically.

"And did you eat properly?" he dared to ask, his gaze fixed on my face through the side mirror of the bike.

Why is he playing the role of my mother?

"I did, Mom. You cooked like shit." I expressed angry. I thought my reply was good enough until...

"How dare you speak to your mother like that ? You will be spanked." he uttered, causing my eyes to widen. I slapped his shoulder, and he chuckled in response.