Chapter 42 : Wet bodies

April 27th
Taehyung POV

It was Sunday again. I had asked for permission to stay at Jungkook's place today as well, and Dad easily agreed.

Of course, he would-I had just passed my exams with amazing grades. They can't scold me anymore for no reason, and I was not skipping my classes.

I was amazed and proud of myself. Everything has been going well since he became my boyfriend.

I took a bath and dressed up nicely, wearing a white t-shirt with a yellow jacket over it and a pair of earrings. It was evening, and I felt like seeing him, so I decided to visit him at his place.

I sat in one of our cars, and our personal driver drove me to Jungkook's house. Even though we may study in different areas, we can still hang out. The camping trip with our friends was amazing. It made me laugh, pout, cry, and how can I forget, the kiss...

When I arrived, I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Jungkook's mother opened the door and greeted me warmly with a smile.

"Oh, honey, come inside." she said, holding the door open.

"Thanks, Mrs Jeon."

"You better stay over tonight." she said with a smile.

"Yes, I will stay. Where is he?" I asked, referring to Jungkook, and she understood.

"He's in his room studying. I am wasting your time, You must be dying to meet him." she chuckled.

"No, I just wanted to tell him about what's going on in school." I lied. I didn't really have a reason; I just wanted to see him.

"You look beautiful today." I complimented.

"You're buttering me up, darling. You can go now." she chuckled.

I giggled and headed to his room. In his house, there were only two bedrooms, and they never locked them, so I easily turned the knob and opened the door. He was sitting with a notebook and pen on his lap.

"Ta-da," I said as he looked up at me. He seemed startled for a moment, then smiled broadly and got up from his bed.

"I thought I wouldn't see you so soon." he said, spinning me around and planting a kiss on my forehead before putting me down.

"Yeah, but my dad allowed me." I said as I sat on his bed.

"That's amazing. Didn't Martha say anything?" he asked.

"Actually, Dad and Martha had a fight, so she hasn't been home for three days. Besides, Dad doesn't mind if I hang out." I explained.

"What? That's great. Maybe they're heading for a divorce then." he joked.

"In my dreams. I don't think Martha will ever leave Dad." I said.

"Don't worry, love. She's not controlling your life anymore, and soon she won't be able to do anything to you." he comforted me, patting my head and caressing my hair.

"Why are you always patting my head? I want to pat yours too." I said, reaching out to his head and running my fingers through his hair.

"Because I'm not a sub." he said, flustered, pushing my hand away. It was probably the first time I patted his head.

"Aegyo...Jungkook is blushing." I teased.

"Don't."

"Okay, I'll pretend I never saw it." I teased again.

"Tsk tsk. Remember the time you cried like a baby when we were lost?" he said.

"Hey, don't bring that back." I feel so embarrassed every time I think about it. I was having a panic attack at that time.