60 : Good bye ?

August 26th
Taehyung POV

I was scrolling through my phone when Gabriella checked to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything to pack.

I can't believe I'm going to America for years. However, this time, it's not to take over my dad's business but to follow my own dream.

I was kind of happy, kind of sad !

Jungkook will miss me a lot, but it's okay. I'll call him every day there. I'll text him anytime. Just as I was thinking about him, he messaged me.

Mine ❤️ : I'm coming.

Me : To say the last goodbye🎉 ?

Mine ❤️ : Kind of.
I'll drop you to airport.

Me : Okay.

He's not texting with emojies and chatting straight to the point was indicating he's sad. I texted no more and pulled myself together.

"Mr Kim. Come out." Gabriella said from outside the room.

I opened the door to see Jimin, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon. They all had somethings in thier hands. Jimin had a cardboard box filled, which he put down and hugged me. I embraced him back, not uttering a single word.

"I'm sorry for yesterday." He hugged me tighter. "I'll miss you." He said broking the hug.

"Not more than me." I smiled.

"I hope we're also your friend by now." Jin added.

"You always have been." I smiled.

Jin bought a book, which had our pics togther. Jimin brought me his favourite games DVD. Hoseok bought me some books which he told me were ought to read. Namjoon bought me chocolates. I accepted the gifts happily.

I smiled and talked with them. Then, I went downstairs with my bag, and Jungkook was waiting in Namjoon's car. However, our friends didn't get inside.

"Aren't you guys coming?" I asked.

"No, we will hail a taxi and follow behind you. We think you and Jungkook should have some time alone." Namjoon replied.

"Bye, bestie." Jimin came closer and kissed my forehead. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Bye to you too, bestie." I nodded.

"Make sure to read those books. They might help you cope with loneliness and stay connected." Hoseok advised.

"And don't eat anything unhealthy. Will there be Korean food there?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, I will. Don't worry." I chuckled.

"And make sure to send us pictures of cute foreigners." Jin winked.

"You wish bastards." I chuckled.

"Let's leave them alone." Namjoon said, looking concerned as he glanced at Jungkook.

They all stepped aside, and the car drove away while I looked back at my friends through the window.

"Take care of yourself, baby," Jimin said, a tear rolling down his cheek. "Eat a lot, call me often, relax, laugh more, just—" Hoseok quickly covered his mouth to stop him.