Chapter 34 : Broken and Healing.

March 12th
Jimin POV

I found myself seated in the car alongside Yoongi, who was driving at an alarmingly fast speed. His emotionless face didn't show any worry but his actions said otherwise.

He was driving so fast that i almost believed we would fly at some point.

Meanwhile, my mouth was hanging open in disbelief, and my head spun with unease. I couldn't help but fret.

Silence was between us during the drive, with Yoongi remaining quiet and my own hesitation to disturb the tense atmosphere. I glanced out the window, taking in the passing scenery while Yoongi's gaze remained fixed on the road ahead.

Why would anyone target Taehyung? He never fights or even talk with other boys.

I shouldn't have left him alone; it's entirely my fault. I could have at least dropped him off with his driver, but I carelessly left him by himself. I hope he isn't seriously injured.

Why would they hurt Taehyung? Is it because of Yumi? If this is because of her I swear, I'll murder her.

Did she hired someone to harm Taehyung for rejecting her?

No, that can't be true. But then again, you never know with girls. They seem scary, talk scary, and do scary things.

Upon reaching, I observed Yumi's house cautiously. We knocked on the door, which was answered by an elderly woman. She wore a loose blue sweater and an incredibly long white skirt, her face marked by wrinkles and weariness.

This must be Yumi's grandmother.

"Hello, are you Yumi's grandma?" I politely asked, feigning a smile.

"What? I'm her mother." she responded curtly. My jaw dropped in disbelief. She must have had children in her late forties!

"I am sorry.  I must have been mist-" I stammered.

"Where's Taehyung?" Yoongi interrupted, his tone urgent.

"The young boy? He's in Yumi's room, that one." the woman pointed out.

Yoongi nodded and swiftly made his way toward the room. I followed closely behind, taking in the aesthetic of her house. The walls were painted in light colors, decorated with numerous plants.

As Yoongi pushed open the door, it felt like stepping into a scene straight out of a Barbie movie—everything pink. Yumi's room overflowed with pink belongings, from Barbie dolls to stuffed animals.

Taehyung was sitting on the bed while Yumi was applying a bandage to his forehead.

His face was covered with marks of bruises, with injuries scattered across his forehead, cheeks, lips, and hands. Blood trickled from his nose, staining his white sleeves a deep red.

"Oh my god." I said rushing to his side and hugging him.

He winced in pain as I accidentally squeezed his wounded body a little too tightly.

"How did this happen?" I asked while Yoongi sat beside Taehyung, carefully examining his injuries.

"Some guys was touching me inappropriately and taehyung tried to stop them but they were three and very strong..unfortunately." Yumi explained boiling my anger.

"When they were beating him, couldn't you bring someone for help ?" I asked.

"Jimin, if I could, I would have. I was too terrified to leave the restrooms. I hid behind the toilet door." she replied, her eyes widening.

"Who were those guys ? Do you remember anything about them?" Yoongi questioned Taehyung.

"No, I've never seen them before in my life." Taehyung shrugged, dismissing the question.