Chapter 53 : Who is He/She ?

June 7th
Jungkook POV

That scream from taehyung played in my mind.

"Don't. I'll kill you if you put another hand on him You motherfucker." I
screamed.

[ "Calm down Jungkook. Your every choice of words at the moment will have it's consequences...Like this." ]

["Owww." ] A loud yelp of taehyung again. I felt dizzy and powerless.

["You heard that ?" ] The voice said.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I - Please don't hurt him again. I'd do anything." I breathed.

[ "That's more like it. Now so as I said before. Only five minutes left. Don't get any ideas. If you tried to inform the police or anyone else, there would be consequences that your little Boyfriend won't enjoy." ] The voice giggled.

"Sure I won't. Just don't - Please don't hurt him. Just -Can - Who are you ?" I struggled to make sentences.

["Don't go wasting your time in knowing who am I because you won't get any answer. I could be anyone. I could be the girl walking past your bike or I could be that masked boy walking his dog." ] I quickly turned my head to look at the description just it said.

"But - What did taehyung ever do to you ? Listen If you just want money -

[ "No Jungkook you listen. I don't want anything from him. My revenge is to you." ]

"What ? Me ? What-" The call was hunged up.

I quickly got off my bike and ran. I only have five minutes. That's some harsh instructions. Ordering me to reach the nearest park when it's also one kilometre away ? I'm dying. I prayed taehyung is safe. But who could be behind this ?

Who wants to take revenge on me ? What did i ever do to them ?

I did have fights before with many gangs and we didn't liked each other but enemies would be a very offensive word. There's isn't any reason for someone to hate me. I never took someone's precious things neither i said some harsh words.

Wait. Leo. What if it's Leo ? We just had a fight. He did hurted taehyung. Maybe, Just maybe he is the one behind it.

The heck ? If it's Leo I'd kill him. I'd seriously murder him. I never fought with him for no reason. He was always the one to disrespect and pick on my friends. He liked to tease them and that's why we fought.

I have known Leo since I entered high school. He used to tease my name jeon Jungkook with jojo. He hated me for no reason. He then all of a sudden hurted taehyung for nothing.

What if it's a prank ? Maybe my friends are just jesting with me. But the yelp from taehyung was so real.

No! It can't be a prank. It's just can't. If it's a prank and my friends are just jesting, they better be ready for my anger.

My anger bulged underneath the surface like volcano moments before eruption. I ran fast, taking every shortcut possible, dodging the traffic, running like a maniac caught on fire.

With no idea who was behind this, i had nothing to focus on my outbursts on, so I took it on any person coming on my way. I would push them hard.

I wanted to choke the life of who the fuck was behind this. For now, the guilty one wasn't infront of me to kill, so i could just curse him in my mind how much i want.

Namjoon was calling but i had no strength, time and patience to pick up the call and tell him what's going on. There is no time to give him information, to tell him what the voice has said, and to listen to him.