Chapter 22 : A family.

January 28th
Taehyung POV

I had packed all my essentials and was practically bursting with excitement to go to Jungkook's house when I was unexpectedly interrupted by Yoongi.

"So, you managed to get permission to go to his house. Your performance must be ass catching." he chuckled, clearly amused by the situation.

"Yes, i killed it on stage. It's a shame that you missed it." I retorted, suppressing my annoyance.

"Well, at least I only missed that, whereas your dad has missed nearly half of your birthdays." Yoongi smirked, hitting a sensitive spot.

"Shut up." I snapped, trying to leave.

"By the way, will your other friend, Jimin, be there too?" he probed.

"Why do you even care?" I frowned in confusion, growing tired of his probing.

"Fine, fucking go already." he muttered, shoving me away. Yoongi, you absolute asshole.

I made my way to the waiting car and settled in. As we drove towards Jungkook's house, I couldn't contain my excitement. We rarely spend quality time together, and I am sure to make the most of this one night.

It's currently 8 in the morning. Am I too early? Nah, I don't think so. Knowing Jungkook's family, they are probably punctual and well-mannered.

Even though I've never stayed at their home before, I have a feeling it'll b le really fun. In our house, we all get up early and sleep early as well.

As we arrived at his house, I instructed the driver to return home and approached the front door. I knocked, and a sleepy Jungkook opened the door, his eyes widening in surprise.

He was dressed in shorts and a shirt, leaving a few buttons undone. My heart raced at the sight, making me weak in the knees.

Damn, he looks incredibly hot. I am jealous of his parents for getting to see him like this every day.

"Welcome aboard." he said, stepping aside to let me in before closing the door.

My gaze drifted around the walls, adorned with cute drawings by the talented artist himself, along with some charming handmade crafts. It was really different than our our house, where there was barely any furniture.

"Where are your mom and dad?" I asked, scanning his living room and kitchen, both empty.

"They're still sleeping. They won't wake up until afternoon at sundays." he gestured towards their bedroom, a smile forming his lips.

I take my words back of his family being punctual.

Together, we made our way to his room, which was so messy. There were items littered about everywhere, making it a challenging task to reach the bed without stepping on anything. The bedsheet was not made yet, and countless books were on the floor.

Handing me a water bottle, Jungkook tried to clean the room. As I took a sip, I couldn't contain the happy news any longer.

"I have some thing to tell." I announced, a playful smile gracing my face. He turned to me nodding.

"What is it?" he asked eagerly.

"I'll be staying at your house tonight." I revealed, flashing a grin. He quickly clasped his arms around my waist in a tight hug. I laughed, returning the hug.

"That's fantastic!" he said breaking the hug to extend a high-five.

As I gazed at him, my eyes trailing over his half naked body, a knot formed in my throat. His abs and chest stopped any other thoughts in my mind, leaving me totally lost.