Chapter 57 : Forced

August 2nd
JIN POV

"You asked him?" Namjoon inquired.

"Yes, I did! Jungkook strictly said if we were to come, we need to buy some gifts for taehyung. Anyways, they're both injured. Obviously, we should bring them a gift. Do you have any common sense?" I scolded.

"Nah, it's not that, hyung. It’s just that I’ve already given him so many gifts, I’m running out of ideas." Namjoon scratched his head, looking like a clueless kid.

"Okay, what did you give him before?" I asked.

"I think a box of condoms so he won't resist his urges .  .  . and some sexy perfumes." he said, casually.

"Damn, a whole box? Do gay guys have sex that often?" I asked, genuinely amazed.

"I don’t know, but he always looks thirsty for Taehyung," he shrugged. "When he started dating Taehyung, I had to teach him how to be gentle, or he would've. . . well, you know."

What the hell? At this pace, Taehyung might end up walking like a penguin!

"Think about Taehyung, too." I suggested.

"Oh yeah, I'll give him a box full as well." he said, completely missing the point.

"Dumbass! I meant Taehyung might not want it that often. He’s probably the sub, of course." I smacked his head.

"Why?" he asked, still clueless.

"Because in most relationships, guys are usually more eager for ‘Netflix and chill’ than girls, and Taehyung is like the girl in this situation, so—" I was cut off.

"I don’t think that’s how gay relationships work, hyung." Namjoon said, scratching the back of his head.

"Oh, shut up." I retorted, even though I didn’t know much about it either.

"By the way, why did you come to my house? I told you I’d pick you up from your apartment." Namjoon asked, suspicious.

I gulped, trying to think fast. I didn't want to admit that I'd come to check on Jia, only to find out she was sleeping, so I couldn't even see her."I, uh, wanted to see you," I lied, and he narrowed his eyes suspiciously. "Don't overthink it! There's this... connection between us. If I don't see you everyday, I get troubled."

"Eww, what the hell, hyung! Stop! I'm not gay!" Namjoon cringed, covering his face like I'd just told him I loved him in a cheesy rom-com.

I chuckled. "Relax, it's just bromance, bro."

We arrived at Jungkook’s house, where he’d mentioned Taehyung was also hanging out to keep him company. To lighten the mood, we decided to bring some gifts along.

When Jungkook’s mom greeted us with her usual sweet smile, we exchanged pleasantries before heading to Jungkook’s room.

The door to the room was slightly ajar, and we paused when we heard voices from inside.

"Am I doing this right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, just keep going." Jungkook replied.

"Should I hold it like this, or like this?" Taehyung inquired.

"However you like. It already feels amazing." Jungkook responded.

"What are they talking about?" Namjoon whispered.

"Taehyung's probably helping him with his hardwood. . . to soften it up." I smirked.

"Should we go in?" Namjoon suggested.