Chapter 17 : Tormented by him.

January 20th
Taehyung POV

He flipped me over as i panted. My body exposed to him, my face flushed. He pulled my waist closer to him. Teasing me with his tip at my hole, he entered inside me as I moaneed.

"Jungkook, fuck me. ..fuck me harder." I moaned. He smirked as he banged me hard and harder. My moans came out muffeled.

His hand holding my hips till i -

What the fuck ? What am I doing ? My eyes opened only to see my hand was inside my pants. Shit shit shit.

Was i touching myself thinking of him ?

I quickly took my hand out. My fingers wet and sticky. I shouldn't have done this. I sat on the bed frustrated.

How to sleep when I'm needy like this ?

Jungkook has officially taken control over my dreams also.

I wonder what Jungkook might be doing ?

Jungkook pov

My hands was all wet and dirty. I felt exhausted but proud as well. This was going to be over in a few minutes. I moved my fingers faster.

Water colours are hard to use and drawing such a beautiful face is not everyone cup of tea.

I coloured his beautiful, Big lips. His lips are just made to be kissed again and again. I crave him so much but he doesn't even think to atleast give me a chance to prove myself worthy of his love.

I crave him in the most purest form. I wanna see his beautiful face, listen to his honey like voice, and his giggles. I wanted to call him and listen to his dreamy voice before falling asleep but he might be sleeping.

I don't want tae to lose his sleep cause of me.

"Jungkook aren't you sleeping ?" Upon hearing mom's voice i quickly hid my sketch. The door opened revealing her.

"God it's almost midnight. Sleep for god sake." She said while her hands on her hips. Her apron looked all messy with all the hardwork she has done in the kitchen.

"Sorry mom. I was just about to sleep. Don't worry." I assured her as she went away.

Taehyung POV

Now that I can't sleep because of this stuff rod getting harder every second so let's watch something.

It's not like I have never watched porn but I never needed to watch it like now. I instantly got second hand embarrassment looking at my search history.

How to stop your heart from beating fast ?

how to stop dreaming about someone else ?

How to Stop blushing ?

How to not get hard when a hot guy is in front of you ?

100 ways to sleep within second.

Shit. I quickly deleted my search history. I didn't wanted my cool sassy image to get ruined. I sighed and searched porn. I clicked on one of the top videos.

It was a girl and a boy, Not much of age. The girl was naked full on display while the boy won't even show his face. His face was covered with a black mask.

Now, It was supposed to turn me on but
it helped nothing. It was really embarassing to watch. The girl moaning cringed me and the guy acted like he was in a soap opera overreacting every second.

I took a deep breath and searched "Gay porn."

I searched it and many videos popped up at the site. Well there's nothing wrong in knowing how gay porn looks like.

It doesn't mean I'm gay right ? Right ?

I was just curious. But my mother used to say 'curiosity killed the cat'. I don't know what that means.

I seriously can't believe I was doing this. No one has ever made me needy. Maybe becuse Jungkook was way too close to my heart. As a friend of course.

But I shouldn't think inappropriate things about him. He was just teasing me for sure. He just likes to mess with me.

Anyways back to the Gay porn.

I clicked and scroll for a minute. A video caught my eye where the other guy's body looked the same as Jungkook. Those abs on the thumbnail was like the exact replica of Jungkook's abs.

I immediately clicked the video. Unfortunately both the boys faces were blurred but i didn't care. I still watched it. It was so hot.

The guy fingered the other one so fast but the moans of both of them were pretty quiet. I was looking at their tiny weenies. It looked funny for a minute when i started observing them.

What if Jungkook has a small size too ?

The fuck. None of my buisness. It shouldn't matter to me.

I stared back at the video again. Now the mood was spoiled.. It didn't felt hot anymore but when he fucked him both of their moans had me on my edge. I wanted to touch myself but my Mom was glaring at me through her portrait.

I got up and grabbed her portrait and caressed it.

Sorry mom, but I'm going to do something unholy.

I turned the portrait facing downward.
Then sat on the bed again and I closed my eyes shut and slided my hand into my pants as i jerked myself while my other hand tightening over the bedspread. I kept doing it till i felt a rush drip my body.

The moment i came, my body satisfied , i let my body fall on the bed and drifted to sleep.