Chapter 27 : Love paradise.

February 12th
Jungkook POV

I get up from the bed and walked to my bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, i dressed up for school.
I wore just a white shirt and a pair of jeans. I don't have much colourful clothes anyway.

I got out of the room, and went to the kitchen where mom was boiling some eggs and chopping some vegetables. I kissed her cheek and sat on the dining table. Dad was as usual reading a newspaper and whining about Korea's political affairs.

I paid no attention to it, ate my breakfast and took my leave. I sat on my bike and started driving. I was going school too early but I miss him.

By him I mean taehyung, my boyfriend, my lover, my beloved. We were just together yesterday but I can't get enough of him.

It all happened so fast and I'm still shocked that taehyung is my boyfriend. How much I wished for it ? How much I prayed for it to god ? And now he was mine. Just mine.

I know that taehyung thinks that we met at our school hall, but no. That's not the first time where I saw him. It all actually happened like this ..

I was at invited at a birthday of a disabled girl. Her family invited a lot of famous people as well as common people. I usually don't go to birthday parties but seeing that she was disabled i couldn't ignore it.

When I went there, i realised the party was huge and I saw a lot of kids. It was so crowded and noisy. A lot childrens were yelling, screaming and enjoying.

It was the time when i heard a voice which attracted me towards it with an invisible string. I looked to where the voice was coming and it was from a boy who was singing 'happy birthday' song to the little girl with the most soothing smile ever.

My eyes couldn't blink for even a second, my heart intoxicated as if he just came and cursed me with his Beauty. I just wanted to see him. It was like he plucked my heartstrings. An unconcious smile tugged at my lips.

Soon every kid gathered around him, and he was lost from my sight. I tried to look for him but after some time he wasn't there. He was gone.

Next day when i met my friends all i could say was about him. I wanted to see him again. He was so beautiful and so ethereal. His voice was like honey.

"So do you know where he lives ?" Jin asked.

"No I don't."

"Do you know where he usually go to ?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know that either." I smiled.

"Do you know his name atleast ?" Jin yelled.

"Um..No."

"What the fuck ? You know nothing about him. How are we supposed to find him then ?" Jin shouted but i stayed silent.

"Do you like him ?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know. It's just that..His smile is paradise. Even more beautiful than the sunrise. I almost lost myself inside of him. It felt like he wasn't being seen from my eyes but my heart. He felt so pure and Hyung i just felt..love." I said helplessly.

"Do you wish to see him again ?"

"Yes. I prayed to God that if he just sent him one more time to me, I'd soon make a move on him."

They both gasped. Namjoon's eyes widened. "You prayed to God ?"

"When did you, unbeliever, started believing in god ?" Jin asked.